Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it on the website. But thank for this websie. Free shipping! Love it and a lot of things are cheaper than any store. But how's the packaging?

It must be sold out. I sent the link from the checkout point so that you guys can see the price on it.

After thinking this over, Hulk to me is green. Not much love for the red. So I am keeping my repainted custom painted Green.

Im thinking to myself if I get any kind of red, it better come with some gold to it too! ;)

:lol What happened to sticking with 1/4 scale? Temptation wins again.

Lol but he is actually bigger than most of the 1/4 scale PFs :lol

And $307 shipped price was too good to pass, couldn't resist.

The problem is space, this mofo such a space eater that was why I sold my green one but now guess who's back :panic:

Lol but he is actually bigger than most of the 1/4 scale PFs :lol

And $307 shipped price was too good to pass, couldn't resist.

The problem is space, this mofo such a space eater that was why I sold my green one but now guess who's back :panic:

your mother in-law:dunno

After thinking this over, Hulk to me is green. Not much love for the red. So I am keeping my repainted custom painted Green.

Im thinking to myself if I get any kind of red, it better come with some gold to it too! ;)

Hulk is green. Rulk is red. You can keep your green Hulk cuz it look like shid.:nana: I had the green one and sold it and that shid does not look like Hulk just becuz it's green. It's Mike Tyson painted green.

Last edited:
I liked the green Hulk & its not Mike Tyson :lol..... well i m getting Rulk also so i will have both of them

Hulk is green. Rulk is red. You can keep your green Hulk cuz it look like shid.:nana: I had the green one and sold it and that shid does not look like Hulk just becuz it's green. It's Mike Tyson painted green.

The biggest problem with the Hulk Com is the lame green paint job. Averone took care of that. His repainted green Hulk Com looks awesome. I wish they were all painted like his.

Back