Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the grey hulk and rhino ex on order but need to cancel one. Any suggestions as to which one i should keep?

I have both the grey hulk and rhino ex on order but need to cancel one. Any suggestions as to which one i should keep?

I would cancel Hulk personally. It will be easy to obtain a hulk down the road as he is very popular. Don't think you will be likely to see a better 1/4th Rhino representation any time soon. I was going to get the 1/4th Movie Hulk but decided I would wait and get him down the road. This thing is going to be a beast. JMHO of course and not looking to get into a pissing match with anyone. I know the Hulk is awesome but I think the EX on this one is very special and the sculpt it superb. Just hope the final product looks as nice.

Just opened #105. It is an impressive piece. Just don't have anywhere to put him at the moment, so back to the box.

Which one do you care about more??? I personally could live without a Rhino for the REST of my life so it is an easy choice for me.

Which one do you care about more??? I personally could live without a Rhino for the REST of my life so it is an easy choice for me.

Like I said though he obviously likes the Rhino too so as far as EX goes, the Rhino would be the logical choice to obtain first. Not saying Hulk isn't worth picking up. Just using my mindset of easier to obtain vs much more difficult to get.

Thanks for the input guys. Whichever one I obtain, I have no intention of picking up the other down the road, especially as I know I will never get a second chance of getting it at retail. Honestly, I like both equally but I'm leaning towards Rhino to keep my collection consistent at 1/4 scale.

Thanks for the input guys. Whichever one I obtain, I have no intention of picking up the other down the road, especially as I know I will never get a second chance of getting it at retail. Honestly, I like both equally but I'm leaning towards Rhino to keep my collection consistent at 1/4 scale.

Good logic. Aesthetics always need to be considered.

Ok got him in today and one word...

............. This is one big #%*%+#$$& in a great way! I really like this one the size is massive, low ES, nice character, color is nice, base is nice, looks like hulk, price is ok, arrive good, = all win in my book. :) great job SS I can give you credit for a job well done. When credit is due you did well so props to SS.

............. This is one big #%*%+#$$& in a great way! I really like this one the size is massive, low ES, nice character, color is nice, base is nice, looks like hulk, price is ok, arrive good, = all win in my book. :) great job SS I can give you credit for a job well done. When credit is due you did well so props to SS.

congrats ....... :hi5:

I'm confused. I thought you didn't like or buy 1/5 scale pieces. You do know this is a 1/5 scale statue, right?

Huh? Don't they don't have the same ES? :lol I was getting ready to say the same until I found out they both have the same ES. I would keep hulk out of the two. Rhino is a secondary character.

No interest whatsoever in Rhino so I had no idea what the ES was.

At the end of the day, the buyer should buy what he likes.

I'm confused. I thought you didn't like or buy 1/5 scale pieces. You do know this is a 1/5 scale statue, right?

I normally don't, but a few exceptions. I still love my vampi comiquette ex, mystique, snake eyes ex and madam hydra ex comiquettes. Those are not going anywhere. Now add in grey hulk! This thing is the same size as skaar except the head. He's very nice! Congrats to all who got this one.

Back