Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow $6100 for this? Wonder if the buyer knows there will be a reg release for this soon.

Anyone know if ssc gives charity tax returns for there auctions?

Wow $6100 for this? Wonder if the buyer knows there will be a reg release for this soon.

they do not offer a receipt nor would it be accepted by the US or Canadian tax system (as the winner is actually receiving a product).

they do not offer a receipt nor would it be accepted by the US or Canadian tax system (as the winner is actually receiving a product).

It actually is acceptable in charity auctions, whatever the amount over the value of the item is donated is able to be written off. Happens in collector car auctions all the time.

:lol I don't think they do, I sure didnt either at first I thought it was a one custom piece by SS for a good cause. Wait until he finds out it a mass produce statue. I guess the reg could worth 6100.00 later on then he can even out at least. :wink1: I hope this one has a hidden Hope diamond inside the base found from the titanic?

I have none. Don't really like the Green one, been looking for a Red one since I missed the $307 shipped deal at ShopAFX, but now the Grey will be mine. It looks the best IMO.

Back