• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE Sale: Transformers, McFarlane 12" Scar Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanbauer

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm doing some spring cleaning and wouldn't mind parting with all of the stuff pictured below. I'm giving you guys first dibs on all this stuff, and I'll take whatever doesn't sell to eBay. Everything you see has been opened (so most of the packaging is well tore up) and displayed, but the items themselves are in good condition and complete unless otherwise noted. I've divided everything into lots, but for the right price I'd be willing to part out individual figures. US Sales only, please. Buyer pays $15 shipping per price listing. Thanks!

$40, McFarlane Toys AvP 12-inch Scar Predator.

9345252253_f383d25ab1_h.jpg

$60, Lot of Transformers Human Alliance figures:

9348041366_99f32aa2d1_h.jpg

- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Bumblebee

- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Skids

- Transformers Human Alliance Jazz

$30, Transformers Movie Leader-Class Optimus Prime

9348043482_345dfb8986_h.jpg

$40: Lot of Transformers Titanium Series figures

9348041018_2af046dc35_h.jpg

- Transformers Titanium Series Optimus Prime (arrived in poor condition, very loose, broken shoulder peg)

- Transformers Titanium Series Megatron (arrived in poor condition very, very loose)

- Transformers Titanium Series Jetfire

- Transformers Titanium Series Thundercracker

- Transformers Titanium Series Scourge

$40, Transformers Dinobots Magmatron

9348041696_59f1a29796_h.jpg

$25, Lot of Transformers movie Deluxe-Class figures:

9345251733_e6f4a5b72f_h.jpg

- Transformers Movie Deluxe-Class Protoform Starscream

- Transformers Movie Deluxe-Class Protoform Optimus Prime

- Transformers Movie Deluxe-Class Bumblebee

- Transformers Movie Deluxe-Class Jazz

- Transformers Movie Deluxe-Class Barricade

$25, Transformers Armada Unicron

9345252741_1041ec7f33_h.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HUGE Sale: Transformers, McFarlane Predators, Aliens, Robocop, Terminator, Legend

consolidated above.

Last edited:
Re: HUGE Sale: Transformers, McFarlane Predators, Aliens, Robocop, Terminator, Legend

Bumping this sale; sold a bunch of stuff last week, but still plenty left to sell. I've had a lot of interest in the McFarlane stuff but no one willing to put down any money just yet.

Bump it! Bump it! Bump it!

You've got money! :cool:

Back