• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Vasquez and 1/6 Inception Arthur custom very cheap UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taking the exact same descriptions I've had before but altering the prices. SOLD

I have a hot toys Vasquez for sale. Now , the box is a little faded with the odd ding and a tiny tear here and there but overall it's in great shape.
The figure itself seems to be in perfect condition. I don't think anything is missing but these figures came with a lot of stuff , what you see in the photos is what you get and if you're not sure of something but you're interested just let me know. The head that comes with the figure needs a repaint since it was sent to dark artist and I've received it back half done.
The hot toys head needs a repaint anyway though in my opinion if you want it to look good.
I haven't seen one of these listed for sale for a long time so I'm not sure of the going rate but there is just a body and head for sale on ebay for £70.00 plus postage , I want £70.00 for the whole thing.

Sorry for the crappy photos , I've lent my camera to a friend and these were taken with my phone.

vasquezhottoys1.jpg

vasquezhottoys7.jpg

vasquezhottoys6.jpg

vasquezhottoys5.jpg

vasquezhottoys3.jpg

Here I am selling an Inception Arthur custom 1/6 figure. The sculpt was painted by Greggo and I wouldn't be selling if not for the fact he doesn't fit in very well with the rest of my collection. He's the odd one out.
One thing , he will have no feet !. I used the feet for another figure so you'll have to buy a pair of hot toys feet off of ebay or something. He still has the shoes which came with the suit and a custom decal Inception hot toys stand made by Evilface.
I'm looking for £75.00 shipped in the UK. Elsewhere will be extra shipping. Let me know.

The Tyler Durden is not for sale.

19.jpg

20.jpg

Last edited:
That price for Vasquez is insane.
Keep us posted on the sale.
Sucks always see something cool to buy when I've just bought something else or when the bills role in lol.
Oh well good luck with the sales

Back