• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT TFA Troops *Sealed, Low Prices*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K1NG J0RDAN

Super Freak
Reaction score
All complete and have brown shippers unless otherwise stated or if it didn't have one to begin with. Briefly displayed. Only shipping inside the US. PRICES ARE SHIPPED.

HT FO Heavy Gunner (sealed, never opened) - SOLD
HT FO Snowtrooper Officer (sealed, never opened) - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Selling off entire collection!!!

Sorry guys, I'll add some. Was in a rush adding the pieces first. Wanted to receive some offers.

Re: Selling off entire collection!!!

Wow I have Bane and Catwiman already but for those prices it may be worth buying these from you and reselling them! I would grab these before he changes his mind! Awesome prices!

Re: Hot Toys sale!

Or I can just raise my prices. Don't want scalpers getting a hold of my stuff. :lol

To be honest...one collector to another you probably should...these are great pieces and you can probably ask for a little more and still find yourself clear of eBay style greed!

Re: Hot Toys sale!!! Including Custom MJ Choi Indy with Yunsil clothing

DX11 sold!

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys sale!!! Including Custom MJ Choi Indy with Yunsil clothing

Price drops! Need these gone!!

Back