• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Star Lord for PS3 or Xbox 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CriterionCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Complete w/o brown shipper.
Really want an SSC Imperial Probe Droid. Also looking for certain Enterbay BB figs. Any other stuff that you might be willing to offer. I'm always game to make interesting trades

Last edited:
Re: Looking to trade HT Star Lord

I have a ssc lando, ssc bib fortuna,SSC smuggler han exclusive, medicom dark knight returns. All new sealed. I am sure probably not interested but figure I would ask. Thanks

Re: Looking to trade HT Star Lord

Cheers for the offer. Not seeing anything whetting my appetite. Perhaps if someone has an XBOX One or PS$ with a couple games lying around? Can we talk?

I have a ps3 I no longer play since buying a ps4, I still have the box as well. I have about 67 ps3 games left, sold about 100+ on the Bay. Just let me know if interested.

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

I have a ps3, looks great works great, dualshock 3, all cords, a 2nd official non-vibrating controller. And these games to choose from (i dont know how many you'd like, let me know)

God of War Collection, God of War 3, God of War Ascension, God of War Origin Collection, Testament Sherlock Holmes, Uncharted 1, 2, and 3, Resistance 1 and 2, Assassins Creed 1, 2, Revelations, 3, Brotherhood, Naruto 1 and 2, GTA 4 and GTA Liberty City Stories, Brutal Legend, Deadspace 1, 2, 3, Aliens Colonial Marines, Aliens vs Predator, Mirrors Edge etc etc

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Back