• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ht rpd leon 4 sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
ht rpd leon($145)

ht rpd leon s kennedy figure complete. $145 shipped loose. $165 shipped in original ht box.

Last edited:
Re: Wtt ht rpd leon

lol. you right you knw. i have the rpd leon. sorry about that

bump. no longer looking to trade. got my eye on something else and need some shelf space... not really. any takers. price is neg.

bump. no longer looking to trade. got my eye on something else and need some shelf space... not really. any takers. price is neg.

I changed the title to reflect its a sale rather than a trade now
:duff
x :peace

thanx. 4 a minute there i was thinking what did i do wrong now! lol.

bump. pictures added. a little bit of black has come of on the inside of the right hand revealing the flesh tone of the rubber hand. this is from holding the weapons. fortunately its not visble when he is holding any weapon. can easily be touched up but didn't bother me so i didn't do it. other than that the figure is completely mint. package is also mint. all corners sharp on box. awesome figure. check what its selling 4 on ebay.

bump. any one that wants to check my feedback on ebay can pm and i will give them my ebay username.

thanx. and yeah the value did jump. glad sum1 else noticed that 2. they selling 4 like 250 a pop.

damn $250 already? I'm still kicking myself for passing up on the one for $125 last week. Guess I won't be owning one of these anytime soon:(

yep. last one sold 4 248usd. and thats excluding shipping .

ok guys. if u can get this 4 retail then go 4 it. its a dam great figure. now enough about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back