HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resize of 2008-05-27 002.jpg

Thanks for the Compliments guys. I paid $460 shipped from GB. A guy on the Hunters Lair board had this as well as a bunch of other figures for sale. It was assembled then taken apart...but you couldn't tell. Even the little clear round discs used the hold the shuriken and necklace down are still there. And the box is excellent. I'm excited to finally have it in my collection.

Dude can u take a picture of the scar exclusive bio helmet? thanks.

[/QUOTE] Thanks for the Compliments guys. I paid $460 shipped from GB. A guy on the Hunters Lair board had this as well as a bunch of other figures for sale. It was assembled then taken apart...but you couldn't tell. Even the little clear round discs used the hold the shuriken and necklace down are still there. And the box is excellent. I'm excited to finally have it in my collection.[/QUOTE]

Thats stil a very good price for Ani-com Scar.
I see people sell the AVP-Ancient(Special) for $500+ and there are more of them than the ani-com.
Can't wait for some displayed pics:monkey5

I opened all my Predator HT the other night just to look at them.
I was tempted to start assembling them but just have no where to put them:monkey2.
I love seeing them assembled in the awesome pics you guys display.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I love this forum. I have been buying for a while now Hot Toy figures, but I really love all the Predators & Alien figures. Seeing all the pictures here makes me enjoy more the fact that I have so many figures. One problem I have is that I can't build them. I'm too scared. I live in New York, it would be nice to custom paint some of these figures the way I see them in these forums. I guess I just need to look harder for someone to build them for me. I need the Elder Predators, waiting to get my hands on some cash and buy them. I pretty much have all the rest, i believe. I have them locked up in my closets, wife is dying to throw them all out to make room. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all for posting pictures here, hope one day I can do the same.

I just wanted to say that I love this forum. I have been buying for a while now Hot Toy figures, but I really love all the Predators & Alien figures. Seeing all the pictures here makes me enjoy more the fact that I have so many figures. One problem I have is that I can't build them. I'm too scared. I live in New York, it would be nice to custom paint some of these figures the way I see them in these forums. I guess I just need to look harder for someone to build them for me. I need the Elder Predators, waiting to get my hands on some cash and buy them. I pretty much have all the rest, i believe. I have them locked up in my closets, wife is dying to throw them all out to make room. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all for posting pictures here, hope one day I can do the same.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Welcome!!!! yo send them to me!! ill put them together!!!!!!!:banana:banana

I hear ya on the WIFE thing, Mine wants to sell all 11 of them on ebay and pay off some bills:horror

But for the moment they are safe in my closet.
IMGP1879.jpg

Year xr6.turbo, wife also wants me to sell my other stuff. Going on Ebay this week, need to make some money for the rest of my Hot Toys plus I like Enterbay. I Have the Game of Death Bruce Lee and now I should be getting soon Version B of Enter the Dragon. Can't wait. I hopw I make some money. I have alot of toys to sell.

hellboymike, you should send them to me to build. The shipping would be cheaper for me to build them because I live closer to you, Cincinnati, OH. I'll also do them for free, as long as you pay the shipping.

Offers are great, thanks, but I was looking for someone closer to me, where I can at least see the results anytime I want. Don't know if I would be lucky. Also not to get anyone angry, but how can I trust from far away. I might not see them back. Trust me I would love to get them built. I have been holding back in buying from IKEA a cabinet for them, if they were ever built. Thanks

Fellow clan members i would like to share this little piece i got today.

Now i know its not really HT related but with custom Maul weapons for the HT Preds.
I got this full size one for a great price and just couldn't say no.

IMGP1931.jpg

This is it next to my ALIEN Walking Cane

IMGP1928.jpg

Plus i got my first ALIEN Hot Toy- AVP Grid Alien:chew:chew will post pics later

Back