HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks silver in these pics HT's released.....

lrg-2240-223dscn6546_3x4.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that man. I'm just a wee bit confused here.

I think it's the lighting personally and sorting colors on a computer screen is impossible. Looking at it with the naked eye my Ani-com helmet is brighter than the regular scar...not as much washing on it. I took 6 pictures of the helmet and one looked like is was gold and dark.

Here is my ani-com next to the normal scar bio

IMGP1895.jpg

It's the real deal because when i got him he still had the shrink wraped plastic from the factory.

So i know it hasn't been repainted.

Maybe i was lucky and got got the only one with the gold bio:lol

Yeah i don't want to start nothing either:peace

Just do it what color you think will look best:D

My ani-com armor is a lighter silver than the normal scar and the gold tone is only in the bio. Very weird:wacky:wacky:google:google

sweet... just sold one of my MR lightsabers on ebay and got enough to possibly cover the costs of a Scar... i'm gonna start looking tomorrow and see what i can find.

I got my Ani-Com off ebay when it first came out for $170 shipped. I'll see what color my helm is to see if it looks different than xr6.turbo's. Maybe he got a "chase" figure!! :lol

It depends on the lighting where you shoot the picture. Here's is my Ani-com prior to disassembly in a curio cabinet......

preds___033.JPG

and it looks gold there. Even parts of the armor look gold. But I have seen a few in person...and they have all looked silver. xr6.turbo maybe if you take it outdoors in natural light it may change. Like I said in an earlier post, one picture I took looked exactly like yours. But I didn't post it because it didn't look right. You can tell by the knife in his hand...it looks gold there but the blades are all are silver. It's light playin' tricks...and the inside of the curio is tan.

Last edited:
Back