HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i got the normal P2 today :D. Assembling took aprox 1 hour. it was a bit trickier than the Battle Damaged. Now for my last. "THE WOLF" still havent seen any updates on the tracking yet :S. Wich is very annoying.

Im also a Predator addict btw ^^. Took some pics earlier. though 1 is missing and thats the WOLF. Damitt arrive soooonn. Oh well heres a taste of the ones i got so far.

CIMG0696.jpg

CIMG0694.jpg

CIMG0695.jpg

CIMG0691.jpg

Hmm, whenever i have some cash in the future my next purchases will probably be the Pred alien and the BD Predator 2

Hmm what would you rather have? the bluish one on screen, or what it really looked like off screen in the studio (brown)

Wow! This is a really cool thread! When I get off my ass cleaning and all that, Look for pics from me! :rock
GREAT stuff guys! Love this!

Hmm what would you rather have? the bluish one on screen, or what it really looked like off screen in the studio (brown)

I think I woul rather have screen accuracy to be fair. But I have always liked the look of the brown one a little better. Down the line if there both still available I will probably get em both !. :monkey5:monkey5

Back