HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went into my local forbidden planet today and seen an alien alien warrior and an avpr alien.
Can't buy em yet as I have to do up this room with what I have.
Its hard not to buy this crap!! :lol

It's sad to hear you are planning on selling these :monkey2

If both preds are assembled I think around $300 each would be fair.
A couple months ago I sold my extra NIB Celtic & Elder AvP predators for $450 together, that was a member discount on another board.

No guarantees that I will sell them, but I was condsidering it. I'm not going to sell them for cheap though. I would go the 'bay route to make maximum money, but I would like them to go to a board memeber and avoid all of the crap that comes with evilbay.

Guess I should post my Preds since I'm busy talking about them...

AVP Scar...
AVPScar007.jpg

AVPScar014.jpg

AVPScar016.jpg

AVP Celtic...dont have a box pic handy...
AVPScar018.jpg

AVPScar019.jpg

Together...
Col5.jpg

Sideshow BD P2...
Feb2Haul005.jpg

Feb2Haul004.jpg

Feb2Haul003.jpg

Feb2Haul002.jpg

AVP:R Wolf...
STILL WAITING SIDESHOW!!!

Thanks for the pics Furious1.

All your predators are in very good condition, don't sell them unless you really need the money.

Well lets see , I currently have ..
Avp elder , avp chopper , predator 2 original , predator 2 elder ( on the way ) , wolf predator ( on the way ) , predalien (on the way ) , avp battle alien , currently building a celtic from parts I'm buying now and then , hicks , hudson , ripley , vasquez , drake , kane ( on the way ) , dallas ( on the way ) and I think thats it. May have missed one.
Can't wait to have them all displayed in their full glory. Then I will get a pic up of them all together. I still wanna get the alien 3 statue/pf.

I think Scar always sells for a little more then Celtic, because he ROCKS :rock :rock2

Those USCM's look outstanding dude, lucky I didn't buy one or I would want them all.

anyone have a celtic pred to give up? I have $500 to give ya... And I'm not kidding, needs to be unopened and have a mint box.

Back