HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought both military and licensed hot toys figures from them in the past and they ship fast, w/ great service/packing, and in my experience answered e-mails same day. I have this predator (and other figs) on preorder from them, and it's expected early March.

I've bought both military and licensed hot toys figures from them in the past and they ship fast, w/ great service/packing, and in my experience answered e-mails same day. I have this predator (and other figs) on preorder from them, and it's expected early March.

Yeah, I just double checked and the owner is a member of One Sixth Warriors.
so it's not due until early March? Most stores have already gotten this in stock and are sold out, I wonder what's the hold up? I sent them an email about the preorder.
I have to thank ya again for letting me know about this! :bow

No problem. Yeah, I first heard of the site over at OSW. VP is the first place I check for 1/6 items. I don't know why the delay w/ BD Pred, but sent them an e-mail earlier this week and heard back March. I have the HT PMC figures coming soon from them, too.

I got one on order! :D
And that's what Viking Playground told me, early march. I just hope it comes before my birthday.
Now all I need is a Chopper, Wolf, and Pred 1 to be complete.

Just a bit of an update for all those that ordered this from Viking Playground, I asked them what's the delay and here's the update:
Seems like these figures are delayed until April - at least this is what I was told earlier by distributor. Looks like their shipment has been delayed first because of the Chinese New Year in February and now it's going to them on the ship.
So it looks like they're getting the second shipment around the same time that Toys Square should get theirs.

Anyone had one (HT SS Exclusive) delivered from the EU SS warehouse yet?:confused:

Thanks

I have the some problem man... My BD pred has been paid for for a month and a half now.
Maybe we should contact SS.

Same Here,glad it`s not just me then.Emailed thru help center,but no reply as yet.

Paul

Got a reply.On the way!

Dear Paul,

The product to fulfill your order just arrived this week and according to our warehouse’s database your order is expected to ship on Tuesday of next week (they are closed Monday due to the holiday):

:chew

Anyone had one (HT SS Exclusive) delivered from the EU SS warehouse yet?:confused:

Thanks

I have the some problem man... My BD pred has been paid for for a month and a half now.
Maybe we should contact SS.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31461
Guys, I started a thread about this a while ago. Good to know that I'm not the only one waiting for the BD pred.

Got a reply.On the way!

Dear Paul,

The product to fulfill your order just arrived this week and according to our warehouse’s database your order is expected to ship on Tuesday of next week (they are closed Monday due to the holiday):

:chew
Thanks for the info. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Ok fellas. A lill advice is wanted. In 3-4 days i will have about 280$. And im planning to either buy Predator 2 BD or the AvP:R Predalien. I think it would be alot profitable to buy the BD P2. But id like some other opinions.

I will probably get the P2 BD. Seems harder to find so. Ill get the predalien later, what not.

Ok fellas. A lill advice is wanted. In 3-4 days i will have about 280$. And im planning to either buy Predator 2 BD or the AvP:R Predalien. I think it would be alot profitable to buy the BD P2. But id like some other opinions.

Okey quoted my self. Actually ill be getting 380$ ^^. So, thats a P2 BD, and something on the side. Now what should i be getting that all collections need.

Back