HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sure the battle damaged mask looks awesome :cool:

Has no one posted this yet?

63382_press05-001.jpg

So the one with the Battle damaged Bio Helm; does he still come with the Breathing mask? It doesn't say...

I ordered the one with the Battle damaged Bio, anyway. I also brought a loose Bio Helm from the V1 figure, off eBay. So I have the full figure with full accessories on the way! Woot!

Sat on the fence with the first release, only got the Elder. So I'm happy with this development! :)

Sorry dude i dont know what you mean lol
I mean their tripe about bullet proof packaging is rubbish. The outer box gets damaged, which transfers to the inner box. They ought to use air pillows, or foam beads if they want to protect their product. It may be alright for the local market, where distances may be shorter, but not for international customers.

I ordered both just in case one of them has something that the other does not - I will end up keeping whichever one has the most accessories and canceling the other - I just wish the details that SSC put up were more clear, maybe they will change them and update it so that it is clearer for us.

But I concur, the breathing mask definitely takes priority over the damaged mask.

This figure is gonna be great!

DAMN Hottoys :monkey2:monkey2

You said it man....I bought the "normal version" and now this.....
I pre-ordered the exclusive version but may end up canceling and getting Wolf instead. Although I like this battle damaged version better than Wolf I don't think it makes too much sense having two versions of the same guy. What do you guys think?

I paid for the Regular Battle Damaged P2, it looks awesome and i really dont care about a helmet, this guy is gonna rock maskless

I've been waiting to see exactly what the Sideshow exclusive version would be, but it's not too clear whether or not they're offering the damaged bio-mask on top of all the other stuff that comes with the regular edition, or whether it's instead of something else.

If it does come with all of the other accessories, then I'm ordering one from Sideshow. I don't actually care that much about the exclusive mask, but if I get all the other stuff and the mask, then I might as well go for the whole enchilada. I don't mind getting the reward points, either.

So does anybody know for certain what Sideshow's version comes with yet? The pics they have up for the exclusive edition don't show any of the other accessories. I hesitate to order one unless I know for sure one way or the other. Some kind of confirmation would be greatly appreciated! :D

It seems hard to believe that the exclusive version wouldn't come with everything that the regular version does. The whole point of Sideshow exclusives is that you get a little something extra. But I can't say for sure.

That's what I think too, and based on past experience, that's usually the case. But the lack of pics is confusing me a little. I think I'll go for it anyway and hope for the best. I can always cancel later on if I change my mind... :rolleyes: Not likely! :lol

According to the write-up, it has everything that the regular edition has, plus the battle-damaged bio-mask, which isn't movie accurate, but who really cares?I can hear my wallet screaming...PS

I hear that! Wait a minute... I think that's my wallet you're hearing! :lol

Funny thing about the list of accessories though, the items are the same for both editions, except for the addition of the exclusive mask. No mention of the alien skull or the respirator mask in either of them. The same list has been used elsewhere and is probably just what they got from Hot Toys. I'd still feel a lot better knowing exactly what each one comes with, anyway.

They most certainly are! I finally caved and ordered the BD exclusive from SSC. I know the shattered bio-mask wasn't in the movie, but what the hell. Gotta believe he comes with all the other stuff, anyway. I wish they'd added two more left hands, though! Maybe they'll surprise us...?!

Back