HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Hot Toys website also mentions the mask. The Sideshow exclusive mask must be his regular old normal mask?

GOD DAMNIT, i caved in...

ORDERED..

Ahh, let me guess... abc-express? Looks like I'll be throwing another wad of bills their way again, too. With all those extra goodies, they got me hook, line and sinker... the bastids!

The opening medkit was the thing I hoped for the most, but the alien skull, the interchangeable left arms, interchangeable mouth parts (that's what it said!), the respirator mask... all that is plenty enough to make this a done deal for me. And it looks like he'll come with all of his basic weapons, too. Don't know about the bio-mask, though. I've already got one, anyway.

I think the Chewie boogie's in order for this one...
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Man, I'm really going to feel crappy about not having this figure, but this is getting way too expensive for me.
I quit the WWII collecting habits, I'm done with the crusaders, I left LOTR behind (until they release a Ring wraith, that is), I'm very picky about what SW figures I order, but this is just too much for a third world country salary!
:lol

If I was to get this I would need the mask...the old one...I love it so...

It looks like he has his frisbee on his belt...there's even what look like finger holes...

It is pretty sweet though...

Oh that slippery sloop....buy one and you have to get the lot !!! oh with some aliens to kill of course......but hang on a mo....when you have some aliens you'd best get some Aliens Marines !!!! oh boy :D

Ahh, let me guess... abc-express? Looks like I'll be throwing another wad of bills their way again, too. With all those extra goodies, they got me hook, line and sinker... the bastids!

The opening medkit was the thing I hoped for the most, but the alien skull, the interchangeable left arms, interchangeable mouth parts (that's what it said!), the respirator mask... all that is plenty enough to make this a done deal for me. And it looks like he'll come with all of his basic weapons, too. Don't know about the bio-mask, though. I've already got one, anyway.

I think the Chewie boogie's in order for this one...
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Yeah ABC EXPRESS, although the shipping is mad, ive ordered Wolf, Pred Alien & Pred2 Battle Damaged, Wolf was like 30 dollars shipping and the rest were 20 shipping each. Thats the good thing about ABC EXPRESS

I'll be ordering this too, other than the blood paint and not having the mask, this is the v1 but better, and who can resist and ALIEN skull to go with it, that's such a cool pack in item.

Sorry but the mask does nothing for me, an exclusive should have more than that. This is HT just milking the **** out of it

Well, I ordered this baby. The "battle damaged" concept doesn't do much for me, but since they include the whole arm and a bunch of cool accessories (like that alien skull!) I decided to make this my first predator figure.

Yeah ABC EXPRESS, although the shipping is mad, ive ordered Wolf, Pred Alien & Pred2 Battle Damaged, Wolf was like 30 dollars shipping and the rest were 20 shipping each. Thats the good thing about ABC EXPRESS

With ABC Express you could order the regular and find, when it arrives, the battle damage was included for nothing. :lol

Back