HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two. I dont need another one. I need the HT's one. But I wish they werent so cheap, and make new wristblades. Which is my favorite thing about the P1.

I don't think you'll have to say much to get this board to support it, but it's an ugly cycle.

HT's making Billy and probably going to judge selling other characters based on his sales, but HT's notorious for not making such characters so people are hesitant to buy Billy given how much he'll cost without assurance HT will complete the team, so if no one buys Billy because the impression is that these three are it, HT will think there's no support and move on. Unfortunately, HT doesn't really care what hardcores think and go by the numbers, so they're not going to act in a way to be conscious of it's fan base and cater to that, they're going to do things their usual way, have their success and move on. They make a great product, but with their character choices and all sometimes, I really wonder if they have any clue about fans of the properties and such.
I'm still new to the game with Hot Toys business tactics..You seem to know a lot so thanks for the info... I guess in the end, i'm happy that we're getting Predator :)

Ah. I actually do have a problem...the Preds blades are wrong. (If this has been adressed, i'm sorry....but I'm lazy so...)

But....oh well. I still want it, but thats kinda my only REAL issue with the figure.

What specifically? They look normal to me. :confused:

predator_se_disc2-0.jpg

411DSC_4826_302x439.jpg

Do you mean the length? Because you can always push the blades further into the gauntlet so they're not so long.

Ah. I actually do have a problem...the Preds blades are wrong. (If this has been adressed, i'm sorry....but I'm lazy so...)

But....oh well. I still want it, but thats kinda my only REAL issue with the figure.

Ya know...for once...I'm going to have to agree with you.

What the hell?!?! How'd they get the blades wrong? :duh

What specifically? They look normal to me. :confused:

predator_se_disc2-0.jpg

411DSC_4826_302x439.jpg

Do you mean the length? Because you can always push the blades further into the gauntlet so they're not so long.

What he means is, the blades are missing the strip of metal that runs under both of them. You see this when they're fully extended.
And they're definately not as curved in the movie as they are on the HT fig.

The Cinemaquette Pred got it pretty close to accurate (last pic).

Predator_72.jpg

Predator_110.jpg

Predator_111.jpg

Predator_112.jpg

cinemaquettepred.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Hot Toys for giving us both sets of mandibles -- and a base -- with this release!

Love these HT figures, they really look sweet.
Seems like i'll be getting Predator and Dutch.

Talking about some accuracy on the figures, i've noticed the rifle of Billy is a m4 with a Tanaka M870 underneath it on the figure.
While in the actual movie he's got an M16a3 with a Tanaka M870 undernearth it.
Just a little detail.

n574575566_3372717_2750.jpg

FIG-KAI-0511_05.jpg

What he means is, the blades are missing the strip of metal that runs under both of them. You see this when they're fully extended.
And they're definately not as curved in the movie as they are on the HT fig.

The Cinemaquette Pred got it pretty close to accurate (last pic).

Predator_72.jpg

Predator_110.jpg

Predator_111.jpg

Predator_112.jpg

cinemaquettepred.jpg

:google

Whoa.. I never noticed that before.

you guys are so anals.Some of you just find some reasons and faults to this figure just cause you can't afford it.its a fact.

So by your reasoning rich people never criticise, discuss anything, right? You can't be that naive!?

I think what he means is...alot of people who CAN'T afford it tend to REALLY nit pick at the accuracy of an item. Helps them feel better about themselves and not being able to get something.

"Blah...blah...blah...it's not accurate enough for me to buy."

These are usually the same people with about 5 things in their collection...and most of it McFarlane crap.

Back