HT P1 Pics here~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them all! Billy looks a bit odd, but with a repaint...he'd be better. I don't remember him ever wearing that much face paint, he only did the marks under the eyes.

Dutch looks great to me, I mean...the neck is a little long, but not as bad as Drago was. I love it.

I'm buying all of these damn guys! This was the only movie I wanted Predator figures from. :rock

Both Dutch and Predator looks amazing, Arnold likeness at its best. Anyone that thinks otherwise is both wacked and needs to collect something else!

Hot Toys should seriously read this thread and forget making Billy cuz I don't think it will sell at all! It would be a bad financial decision for them, forget Billy especially at around a $160 price tag.

Predator and Dutch will be mine, AMAZING work Hot Toys, another grand slam IMO!

Would anyone else prefer the pred to come with a normal base/stand???
The base it comes with looks cool but I'd like to keep it uniform with the others.

i too, would rather have a normal base. the base shown looks cool but yeah, for displaying with other preds the normal base is better.

I love them all! Billy looks a bit odd, but with a repaint...he'd be better. I don't remember him ever wearing that much face paint, he only did the marks under the eyes.

Dutch looks great to me, I mean...the neck is a little long, but not as bad as Drago was. I love it.

I'm buying all of these damn guys! This was the only movie I wanted Predator figures from. :rock

One repaint from you and Billy should look fine, the sculpt seems to be there, just crazy paint scheme to hide it all, which furthers my feeling they'll have only secured Arnie's likeness for this line because of how much it means to everyone, someone like Billy isn't important enough to enough customers to make the expense.

This was a great thing to wake up to. As I'd hoped, the Predator looks to be the best they've ever done and pretty much dead on in body proportions, though a new body could mean a rehash, but looking at photos, I can't imagine what else he could come with that this one doesn't for a variant.

I'm not sure how it's doen, but the lights on his bio look like working LED, not just paint like the wrist gauntlet, that'd be so cool.

VERY disppointed with Billy. My second fave guy after Dutch, so a bit sad he looks quite poor.

Dutch already looks ten times better likeness than the first teaser pic, which is great, and the Predator looks AMAZING! He comes with Billy's spine accessory!!!

They look good. Billy wasn't blonde though and he never wore face paint like that. He just had black under his eyes.

As cool as having Billy's skull and spine is, I'm a bit meh to it as it's just a rehash of the P2 figure's accessory. What would be cool is a Mac skull with the big crack in it from the canon shot, or a full body skinned to the muscle.

Because Billy was a quitting ^^^^^! He just gave up because he was a ^^^^^ in the end.

I've never looke at it that way .
I looked at it like this .
From the start when he first new somethign was stalking them it was like he knew this thing was going to catch them and it was near impossible to defeat.
When there running he knew with everyone else being either injuned or busy helping he was the last one left to help out. PLus if anyone left to buy some time its him since Dutch is in charge anyway. He turns , slices his own chest and is ready for battle , not a long battle obviously , but I don't think he was a ^^^^^ at alll.

As cool as having Billy's skull and spine is, I'm a bit meh to it as it's just a rehash of the P2 figure's accessory. What would be cool is a Mac skull with the big crack in it from the canon shot, or a full body skinned to the muscle.

HT are prob catering for those who don't yet own a Pred and waited for this one.....like me. :D

Wht does the mask have bullet holes in it? Wasn't in the film, was it?

The pred face & bio helmet look just like the 1/4 bust they put out. Dutch looks OK. I can sorta see arnold.

It's so awesome that there's a hand that can hold the cigar just like in the movie and his mouth can hold it too.

HT does some great stuff with their muscle bodys, but I wish they could find a way to shape the necks on them better with these newer ones. Either the human heads are getting smaller or the necks odd shaped because the necks look really tiny at the point where they meed the head, and I think that causes some of the long neck feeling, the shape just doesn't feel like it's naturally flowing from the head to the shoulders like a real neck does.

Dutch looks great though, and if pictures are enough, it seems we will get just one full figure instead of a tank top figure and a full gear figure, which would be great.

Back