HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I don't have paypal. These may seem like silly questions, they probably are, but is there any one website to go to to sign up for it? I wouldn't want to unwittingly be providing senstive details to some scam website. Does it depend on where you are in the world or is paypal just paypal no matter where you are? Finally once you sign up for it does that mean you are always committed to paying with paypal? I'd hope not because it wouldn't always suit me to be charged for everything right away.

Thanks Furious1. I know its a tad ridiculous, everyone and his aunty seems to have paypal. Needless to say I've only ever used trustworthy online stores that accept credit cards, never ebay.

If you use Paypal, the seller will only know your email and postal address. No card or bank details will be transmitted to them.

Also Tayler is good as I bought his previous bio.

Hmm, I don't have paypal. These may seem like silly questions, they probably are, but is there any one website to go to to sign up for it? I wouldn't want to unwittingly be providing senstive details to some scam website. Does it depend on where you are in the world or is paypal just paypal no matter where you are? Finally once you sign up for it does that mean you are always committed to paying with paypal? I'd hope not because it wouldn't always suit me to be charged for everything right away.

No, it's basically just a money transfer service. You can attach credit cards to it or bank accounts. You can either put money into your paypal account and draw from it directly or just have it directly transferred from your bank account or use your credit card. there's no commitment dealy, it's just an option because most online retailers take Paypal.Some of them ONLY paypal. The only thing is make sure you know who you're sending money too and you can trust them to send you the item, otherwise you just gave em free money :lol.(TaylerDurdem is A-ok very trustworthy) If things go south Paypal keeps a record so you can always file claims and it's a relatively simple process. There's probably someone here who knows more about it than I do so anyone feel free to chime in.

here's the website https://www.paypal.com/

Just sitting here waiting for you and Alejandro's finished mask :impatient:

They're both looking so delectably awesome my eyes are almost exploding out of my head.

This, for a Microcebus, is already naturally the case... In short, you're a normal Microcebus, thus... :lol
And as I said earlier to Yautja-fr in a PM, I'm a bit late because I had to deal with things far more thankless today, but promised, tomorrow afternoon: pictures!... :D

This, for a Microcebus, is already naturally the case... In short, you're a normal Microcebus, thus... :lol
And as I said earlier to Yautja-fr in a PM, I'm a bit late because I had to deal with things far more thankless today, but promised, tomorrow afternoon: pictures!... :D

:lol yes this is my normal state. Take all the time you need my friend. Can't rush art.

Here we go, here we go! :D

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Details connector temporal:
picture.php
picture.php

Ha, obviously, seen near we see all faults!... but I'll suppress them

Connector jugular:
picture.php
picture.php

The original mask and mine during construction:
picture.php

... The same?

Ha, otherwise, could someone give me the exact reference to the small plug that is on the HT mask and possibly a supplier on the net? It is written "XS"... But this reference does not work. Here are some shots giving you the scale (the graduations are in millimeters):

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The problem is: no plug = no light... :(
Help! :gah:

baloo, you might be able to find a suitable plug from a cell phone battery or a regular home phone that uses a battery pack. Check with phone parts suppliers or if you have a Radio Shack
type store near you.

Back