HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc0369p.jpg

Firstly - your sculpt is AMAZING...these are minor adjustments:

The "eyebrow" should have a more subtle (wider) curve on top - just a millimeter less diameter will do (to avoid an abrupt angle)

The eyes can be widened just a hair toward the bottom apex and should remain slightly the same width
as it just barely tapers toward the outside corners of the eyes- l
ook at the width in relation to the cheek...

the canal between the eyes should be deeper

and slightly narrow the top edges of the muzzle / nose bridge

shave off just a tad of the Corners on the top of the muzzle just enough to curve -

--again these are really minor and don't take much futzing, but will make a difference -- at your discretion of course, since all I have are the pics as reference -- I used to have access to an official prop replica, but I no longer do...so I can't really say with total certainty...

P. hi
you are right. my problem is I have to adapt in the face of hottoys
hottoys and face. is not correct ... but maybe someone else will see. that I can correct

P. thank you very much

hey demorathis great work
.very thanks

I think I understand everything you say:exactly:
but do not understand respect in the eyes .. sorry:slap
you put those black marks on the eyes.
not too much trouble if you explain me better?

eyes are already good on your mask

Last edited:
there's a groove on his shoulder. slightly reminding of a train truck.

groove.jpg

put them there, i think Winston designed that groove specially for them - to go into the up part of the backpack where some gas tank or gas producer could be.

pred1sdfgd.jpg

25.jpg

i have plans to glue them there when the head arrives from SilentSurfer's Lab.

Thats great, i'll give that a go. Thanks dude. :) And nicely noticed. :lol

hey friends
I want to apologize publicly to my friend viruz777
my behavior was not correct. my fault:(
sorry friend

Thanks TD :D It's ok I'm fine I understand how you must feel with many internet pirates out to cheat you of your own creativity and original ideas.

I was actually almost desperate to copy paste our message history to everyone here just to get some help from someone who can help translate my English for you to understand better instead of thinking I was trying to rip you off after that message you sent me.

No worries though friend :) I'm still looking forward for the 2 masks you're going to make for me

eyes are already good on your mask

actually - yeah the eyes are better from the side -
I guess from the front higher angle, the eyes look smaller because I'm looking at the inside edge of the eyes
scratch that comment =)

good job though, for taking it even this close !!

Does anyone have a screen accurate bio helmet (maybe from icons or something)
they can post from varying angles here?

might be helpful for td...=)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that the hands of the predator 1 have a longer cleft between the 2 middle fingers and the - with an actual sort of "web" between the first 2 and last 2 fingers? it's not just the glove - though it enhances the division between the 2 middle digits.

You don't really see it depicted in many sculpts -
but he actually has a shorter pointer and pinky...=P

actually - yeah the eyes are better from the side -
I guess from the front higher angle, the eyes look smaller because I'm looking at the inside edge of the eyes
scratch that comment =)

good job though, for taking it even this close !!

Does anyone have a screen accurate bio helmet (maybe from icons or something)
they can post from varying angles here?

might be helpful for td...=)

like this?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that the hands of the predator 1 have a longer cleft between the 2 middle fingers and the - with an actual sort of "web" between the first 2 and last 2 fingers? it's not just the glove - though it enhances the division between the 2 middle digits.

You don't really see it depicted in many sculpts -
but he actually has a shorter pointer and pinky...=P

if you mean this -

fingers_differ_movie.jpg

i think that HT got it right in their hand sculpts.

fingers_differ_HT.jpg

i never noticed it before your post.

also P1 has the same division between 2 & 2 fingers on his feet.

Last edited:
Im skiming over stuff but are you guys really analizing every single mm the figure and the masks are off from the movie?

Back