HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics of one of my P1s with repainted
AVP Armor. He is holding his latest trophy.
Also a couple pics of my Pred Clan.

dude thats one really nice custom predator. reminds me of the top knot in (war) predator vs aliens comic, machikos story. freaking awsome.:clap

I don't know, I prefer the first one but I think that the next mask of taylerdurdem will be better I would also buy him

Oh yea. I'm very psyched about it. The next mask if going to be the best one yet. I have his latest but I'm gonna pick up a new one anyway. TD's bios are genius and I'm sure his latest upgrades will be amazing.

My TD bio arrived the other day and i gotta say, i was amazed at what a difference it made. It was like looking at a brand new figure all over again. Awesome work. :)

One question though, what do you guys do with the little tubes for the side of the mask? Do you just tuck the other ends under the dreads or somthing? Or is there somewhere for them to go?

My TD bio arrived the other day and i gotta say, i was amazed at what a difference it made. It was like looking at a brand new figure all over again. Awesome work. :)

One question though, what do you guys do with the little tubes for the side of the mask? Do you just tuck the other ends under the dreads or somthing? Or is there somewhere for them to go?

Nah you just hide it under the dreads. They don't have anything to attach onto. They're long enough to stay under the dreads when you move the head too. As long as it looks authentic on the surface, it doesn't bother me. No one is the wiser...except for me, and you, and everyone else that owns a TD P1 bio. :slap :lol

Nah you just hide it under the dreads. They don't have anything to attach onto. They're long enough to stay under the dreads when you move the head too. As long as it looks authentic on the surface, it doesn't bother me. No one is the wiser...except for me, and you, and everyone else that owns a TD P1 bio. :slap :lol

Haha, yeah but no one else. So sshhhhh. :lol Thanks for info though dude. Im like you, if it looks good on the surface thats all that matters. :hi5:

Attachments

• IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 4
Question: Is the white connector of HT's biomask standard, i.e. I can just buy something like that in hardware or electric shops?

That could be used to customize the wires of TD's biomask.

Haha, yeah but no one else. So sshhhhh. :lol Thanks for info though dude. Im like you, if it looks good on the surface thats all that matters. :hi5:

Well as for the TD bio it's the best we can do. But if there was something that's supposed to be in a certain way, I would go leaps and bounds to make it perfect. Even if it's something no one can see. I'm pretty picky like that. But either way the TD bio is perfect the way it is and there's nothing we can really do to make it better. That's Alejandro's job. :lol

Question: Is the white connector of HT's biomask standard, i.e. I can just buy something like that in hardware or electric shops?

That could be used to customize the wires of TD's biomask.

I've seen someone get it before. I think if you swing by a Radioshack or some electronics store, you may be able to find the connector. Oh man if you can customize the TD bio it would be so awesome. So far no one has tried. The material seems a lot more fragile than the HT bio and the targeting area doesn't have a hole for the light bulb. Good luck if you can do something about that. Only word of advice I can give is be really careful. TD won't be done with his next batch for a few more months so if you break this one, you're stuck with the lousy ol' HT p1 bio till he can get another one done for you. :D

Do you just tuck the other ends under the dreads or somthing? Or is there somewhere for them to go?
there's a groove on his shoulder. slightly reminding of a train truck.

groove.jpg

put them there, i think Winston designed that groove specially for them - to go into the up part of the backpack where some gas tank or gas producer could be.

pred1sdfgd.jpg

25.jpg

i have plans to glue them there when the head arrives from SilentSurfer's Lab.

Last edited:
pred1sdfgd.jpg

very thanks P. is a great shot
I need your help. I need suggestions and requests to try to improve the mask. I need your observation. to locate faults. and try to correct

dsc0369p.jpg

dsc0373h.jpg

dsc0372vu.jpg

dsc0371d.jpg

dsc0368g.jpg

thanks friends

taylerdurdem, actually i think that the shapes cannot be improved more, because movie predator had a very wide and short face and head.
HT predators look like long-face horses next to their movie prototypes.
and helmet shape depends on head shape, of course.

Ok looks pretty good but what I can see your mask looks like the nose area is off some what. The flat area is a tad too long and there should be a small upward lift at the bottom of mask,also the mask at the top of the bridge on the nose it should be rounded on the sides not square as you have it now. Great work though so far.

pred1sdfgd.jpg

very thanks P. is a great shot
I need your help. I need suggestions and requests to try to improve the mask. I need your observation. to locate faults. and try to correct

dsc0369p.jpg

dsc0373h.jpg

dsc0372vu.jpg

dsc0371d.jpg

dsc0368g.jpg

thanks friends

taylerdurdem, actually i think that the shapes cannot be improved more, because movie predator had a very wide and short face and head.
HT predators look like long-face horses next to their movie prototypes.
and helmet shape depends on head shape, of course.

P. hi
you are right. my problem is I have to adapt in the face of hottoys
hottoys and face. is not correct ... but maybe someone else will see. that I can correct

P. thank you very much

Got my mask from TD today and just like to say thanks mate for doing such an amazing job,really is more like the real thing now! ,:clap

Back