1/6 HT MCU Backcataloging

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, now that I think about it, if the AoU Thor isn't sleeveless, I'll be adding Thor Light Armor to my WTB list

I'd like a BD MKVII and a MK IV and V. I'm going to wait for a reissue of IV and V(if it happens). BD VII I might buy later after the Civil War movies are done than I evaluate if I still want it. Other than that I'm caught up on the MCU figs I want.

1. Iron Man Mk SDCC Gunmetal MMS101, current market price $Yoursoul
2. Odin MMS148, current market price $220

I'd really like Avengers Hawkeye and Iron Man 2 Black Widow (ALL THE WIDOWS :lecture) but I'll need to come into some money to make that happen :lol

Avengers Hawkeye is on my list too

avengers hawkeye is the one that made me think i'm just not going to collect the avengers line and wait for AOU.
No backlog here thank god. :lol

lucky u.:lol

actually, now that I think about it, if the AoU Thor isn't sleeveless, I'll be adding Thor Light Armor to my WTB list

lucky i only i need 1 thor. but i would prefer AOU thor with sleeve.

I'd like a BD MKVII and a MK IV and V. I'm going to wait for a reissue of IV and V(if it happens). BD VII I might buy later after the Civil War movies are done than I evaluate if I still want it. Other than that I'm caught up on the MCU figs I want.

the re-releases of the 1st 7 in dc would be great. BD vii is one the best (sadly i only have the normal version, but since its gonna be in HOA i think i dont need it)

1. Iron Man Mk SDCC Gunmetal MMS101, current market price $Yoursoul
2. Odin MMS148, current market price $220

oh lord. not the gunmetal :lol
but i know there's local collector that have 5 of them. :thud:
odin. why didnt i thought of that. which reminded me that i dont have loki too. guess i'll just wait for ragnarok.

I think that's what threw a lot of people.

The A1 Hawkeye is just an average piece, nothing special and it is bettered by the AoU version (IMHO) but for whatever reason - probably low production run, it just became super rare pretty quickly.

None. I look to the future not the past. :lol

:exactly: no backlog here, managed to track down all the missing Marvel figures I wanted. :yess:

I wish I had picked up the DX11, but I'm not currently or will I ever try to obtain it. :lol

Same here, I would like like it but realistically can't ever see it being in my collection.

Avengers Loki - He just looks so much better than TDW Loki, imho.

Nick Fury - I hope he gets a new release so I can afford him.

AoU Captain America (I just know I will regret not getting him)

Crossed-off from my list is Coulson which I managed to get from Ebay, probably way too expensively, but I really, really wanted him and am so glad I got him. I was just afraid that the prices would continue going up as I don't see them issuing a new Coulson again unless he becomes part of the films again (which I doubt).

Similar to freyak actually:
Nick Fury
Avengers Loki
Original Hall of Armor (x7)

I have AoU Cap paid for so hopefully he will turn up soon, you should get him now while he is retail freyak!
I would like IM mk 4, 5 and 6 but can hold out to see if they continue the die cast remakes...
A Coulsen would be nice if I see a good price too.

I have been lucky and snagged a few of my big wants (IM mk1 v2, mk7) recently so the list shrank!

Well I am lucky enough to have picked up my backlog grail a while ago (Blade).

My main wants in terms of backtracking:

Iron Monger
Loki (I would have bought him already but decided to wait and see if we get a better one for Ragnorak)

Other figures I consider getting every once and a while but will probably never buy:
Iron Man Mark I
Hall of Armor (just 1)
Whiplash (I think i am just going to get the armored version)
Odin

Back