HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Well, they told me they would be sending them out to me immediately next week when they arrive, so i bet they will send out every order. I see that you are from Canada...so you'll have them in a day or two...right? That's cool for you :joy

I know Toys2 have at least 150 pre-orders, because that original amount sold out within like 2 days. So depending on how much of their order they receive, they'll probably at least ship the first half of the list..........but I guess if they can pump out all of their orders within a week, more power to 'em! :rock

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

They've also updated their page from just 'December' to 'available in mid of Dec 2009.'

The best price I've seen for this, also, if anyone is still looking to put in an order, is Angolz.com, who have it for $160:

https://www.angolz.com/home/productDetails.aspx?PLU=0000108113

Has anyone seen it selling for less than that?

I think mine is shipping soon. Just been charged. Though I'll need to grab another body again.

......ActionHQ.

Yeah, usually they are a month later than Toys2.

And how about ABCEXPRESS?

ABC Express

For buyers who have already ordered HT MJ Thriller, please be patient.
This hot item is still in production. The first lot produced is only for Hot Toys official store’s pre-order. All overseas buyer and online sellers (including us) have to wait for the second lot. Second lot is expectedto be ready after 30days. After we got the items, we will arrangedelivery based on buyers’ order date. We will send to buyer who placeorder first. Thank you.

Maybe the second run will have better sculpt.

ABC Express

For buyers who have already ordered HT MJ Thriller, please be patient.
This hot item is still in production. The first lot produced is only for Hot Toys official store’s pre-order. All overseas buyer and online sellers (including us) have to wait for the second lot. Second lot is expectedto be ready after 30days. After we got the items, we will arrangedelivery based on buyers’ order date. We will send to buyer who placeorder first. Thank you.

Hey man! thank you so much!!

Maybe the second run will have better sculpt.

Why is it some always say this. Yet very little changes are done if any. Remember the huge hue and cry when batch 2 run started with TDK v1? ¬_¬

Wait, so what Toys2 says can't be right? They said they expect it next week and they will send them out right away. But ABCexpress says it's only for Hottoys official store pre-order.

Wait, so what Toys2 says can't be right? They said they expect it next week and they will send them out right away. But ABCexpress says it's only for Hottoys official store pre-order.

The owner of Toys2 is a relative (brother/son-in-law?) of the owner of HT...........so Toys2 gets the same production run that Toy Hunters in HK gets. That's why they are preferred over some other retailers that don't get their stock until later.

Hey guys, I dont know whats going on with Toys2 or ABC Express but we have our Hot Toys Thrillers in-stock!

The owner of Toys2 is a relative (brother/son-in-law?) of the owner of HT...........so Toys2 gets the same production run that Toy Hunters in HK gets. That's why they are preferred over some other retailers that don't get their stock until later.

Aaaah nice, so in other words. The folks who purchased at Toys2 are lucky ones :)

Good to know for the next time.

Aaaah nice, so in other words. The folks who purchased at Toys2 are lucky ones :)

Well if you want your figure close to release, but don't want to go with eBay, Toys2 is the most popular choice. But their prices are pretty standard, so you could probably find what you want cheaper elsewhere, but have to wait longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back