HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

:horrorWoW, this mask is hiperrealistic. I supposed you mold diretly his face? fantastic work

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Ain't gonna happen anymore...it said 'In as little as 4 days, i has left Canada on the 21st..it will come here on first christmas day, which is not gonna happen of course, damn. :)

This would go very well with your MJ figures. :monkey3

screamingkevin.jpg
I bet there is gonna be a serious run on these now. :lol

Much as I love MJ from the early 80s, the guy did turn into a certifiable freak later on. Sorry, but the sleeping in bed with under age boys is not justifiable under any circumstances.

Got mine today , awesome figure !!!!!

Here's a little photo ;)
IMG_0230final.jpg

Last edited:

I bet there is gonna be a serious run on these now. :lol

Much as I love MJ from the early 80s, the guy did turn into a certifiable freak later on. Sorry, but the sleeping in bed with under age boys is not justifiable under any circumstances.

The guy didn't see anything wrong with it, neither did these parents. I personally probably wouldn't have done it. But just don't forget, this doesn't make him guilty in any way, anyone who has done some decent research on these ridiculous allegations know that these were nothing but extortion attempts. Let's not forget what Paul Mccartney said after MJ died, he was a man-boy. And that there's says it all. He really was a kid at heart, a kid in a grownup body...just watch a few youtube videos of MJ and how he acts around children, he's really a kid there....

I also don't get how people say underage boys, he never said this. He said...what's wrong with sharing your bed. He also said that he would sleep on the floor if the (second accuser) wanted to take a nap in his bed. MJ said it many times before...when you say these things...people automatically go like 'Goddamn , what a pervert, what a child molestor' ...well...if you ask me, it says alot more about those people than about him. He said several times it was 'never in the sexual sense' . Just never forget that it's just people in general who always think like that.

I certainly don't, never did. Frankly i am getting tired of the hate this man received....the bull???? about his skin colour,not wanting to be black. But see what turned out to be true in the end during the autopsy? He DID have vitiligo...something i've been telling 'haters' all that time, never would they believe me. As for his face and his 'many' surgeries...we can't judge on that, we didn't have a childhood like that. Do you 'hate' your dad? If you look in the mirror and see yourself,..and do you think you see your father and hate it, find it disgusting? I don't....but he did. So all of the sudden, him having all those surgeries ain't that weird...again, we can't judge on that.

One thing i just hate alot is that this man never gets and probably will never get the credit he so much deserves for his many good deeds, his many contributions to make a effort to 'heal' this alrrady beyond rotten world.

Last edited:

I don't discount the good stuff MJ did for others, and I'm not saying that he molested children. But he did basically admit to sleeping in the bed with under age boys in that interview. So, it isn't just others' words against his. And when you do that sort of thing, it begs the question. Plus, he hung his baby over a balcony, he had plastic surgery to remove his nose, he paid people to have children for him that were "given" to him as "gifts," etc. etc. He was a freak and a weirdo toward the end.

Is it his fault? Well, that's a philosophical discussion not suited to this forum, but no doubt his abusive father, his lack of a childhood of his own, his addiction to painkillers, etc. etc. contributed to all that, but that does not make sleeping in bed with pre-teen boys OK. Sorry.

My photos :banana

3-21.jpg

DSC03225.jpg

Home sweet home!!
DSC03226.jpg

Sgt.Barnes: Gook-ghoul!!!
DSC03229.jpg

I don't discount the good stuff MJ did for others, and I'm not saying that he molested children. But he did basically admit to sleeping in the bed with under age boys in that interview. So, it isn't just others' words against his. And when you do that sort of thing, it begs the question. Plus, he hung his baby over a balcony, he had plastic surgery to remove his nose, he paid people to have children for him that were "given" to him as "gifts," etc. etc. He was a freak and a weirdo toward the end.

Is it his fault? Well, that's a philosophical discussion not suited to this forum, but no doubt his abusive father, his lack of a childhood of his own, his addiction to painkillers, etc. etc. contributed to all that, but that does not make sleeping in bed with pre-teen boys OK. Sorry.

I rather not go into this..but alot of what you are saying is nonsense..come on now. Remove his nose? That's really the first time i hear that. Not even any tabloid has said this, ...sigh. Where's your evidence that he paid people to have children for him? I recall a few photos of his oldest son, and he seems to have blotches of vitiligo...coincedence? Come on now.

Again...he never admitted to sleeping with boys...just children in general that visited neverland. He said sharing bed, why do people stress 'boys' so much, really...i wonder? He really did say..what's wrong with sharing your bed? It's nonsense to say he admitted to sleeping with underage boys....cause you make it sound like he only
liked to be around boys, it was general in general that he hung out with.

But nevermind, i realized through the years that people believe alot that has been said...i know what i believe, and i also know ALOT
and i mean ALOT of nonsense has been said, it really is quite ridiculous.
People should read his book Moonwalk, check out his book Dancing the dream, read those poems and stories, written by him. A weirdo to the end? Oh.....i think he was much more normal that many people think.

Read this if you have the time

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-...-worked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album.html

You get a great insight of his creative genius and more. People who worked with him tell their experiences about MJ. One is about where he was sitting with one of the guys who helped him with his music...at that exact moment they had the tv on and they claimed on the news that Michael was hanging around with a boy somewhere, while the dude was right there in the studio with that other guy....and basically MJ saying 'See? See this is what i have to deal with on practically a daily basis' .

Much more there, worth the read totally!

the thing is people always say 'underage boys' .... a term which is only ever used when talking in a sexual way. If they're not old enough.. then they're underage. It automatically makes people think that he was sleeping with them in a creepy way, even if they're not aware of it. I've never really understood why people always assume the worst about people when there's children involved.

Hell, it's got to the stage where my Dad wasn't allowed to take photographs of his own grandaughter in a school play... because the school has banned it.

ooh yeah... watch out, there's paedophiles everywhere. Best make sure we don't allow anybody to even look at children in case they molest them.

sheesh. There is such a thing as adults wanting to make children happy y'know. It doesn't mean the're after them.

aaaaaanyway.... cool figure huh????? :eek:

the thing is people always say 'underage boys' .... a term which is only ever used when talking in a sexual way. If they're not old enough.. then they're underage. It automatically makes people think that he was sleeping with them in a creepy way, even if they're not aware of it. I've never really understood why people always assume the worst about people when there's children involved.

Hell, it's got to the stage where my Dad wasn't allowed to take photographs of his own grandaughter in a school play... because the school has banned it.

ooh yeah... watch out, there's paedophiles everywhere. Best make sure we don't allow anybody to even look at children in case they molest them.

sheesh. There is such a thing as adults wanting to make children happy y'know. It doesn't mean the're after them.

I couldn't said it better!!...so true man!

Hey guys, look, I'm a huge fan of early 80s MJ and can't wait for this figure. But some of you are letting his talent and influence color your judgment a bit in my opinion. Unfortunately, you can't remove the creepy weirdo that he became from an evaluation of his life. He did it, it's there, and it's sad. If you want to delude yourself into pretending that this is a natural change from his previous self, and is an indication of a normal person. . .

1250886166-michael_jackson.jpg

and this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/x-pIslYTMqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/x-pIslYTMqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

. . .then I don't know what to say. :lol

What are these, then?

https://www.tonnerdoll.com/

https://www.volks.co.jp/en/

They're hard plastic figures with movable joints, and I'm pretty sure that most people would classify them as 'dolls'. ;)

they're technically not dolls in the traditional sense but since they are so girly no one calls them figures. But when Gijoe came out the term action figure was coined because it was the first of it's kind. So the term has been around since the 50's, get with the times.

You can call the things whatever you want, I say. It is what people call it. If you showed the Hot Toys MJ to random guy on the street and ask them what it is, they are probably going to say "doll." It is the size of a barbie and all that stuff. If you get offended thinking of it as a doll, then it isn't a doll to you and that's fine, but I don't think there is a clear line distinguishing dolls from action figures, particularly in the 1/6 scale. Is it rooted hair? Is it a marketing toward (young) females? I don't know. I certainly think of them all as toys, but some people even refuse to accept that. :huh

Keep the pictures coming guys!!! :rock:rock!!!

And @ karamazov80 don't overanalyze MJ's life... he never was a normal person... he made some poor choices, but let's focus on the positive OK?

Thanks!

Come on guys, it's a thread about an item from Hot Toys, lets not get into the silly debates about how MJ conducted his life. It causes friction and the thread for others so please leave it out and as Kuzeh said, keep them piccies coming :rock.
Many thanks
x :peace

@Godaiking: where did you get you lifemask?
I noticed there's ahuge difference between the ones being sold on Ebay/inet. I'm looking for one which has the pores, like yours.

There's a lot of crappy copies, which no longer show pores and where the lips are almost closed.

Crappy:
https://www.hauntedstudios.com/michael-jackson-life-mask_MICHAEL-JACKSON-LIFECAST.htm

GREAT:
https://www.forschedesign.com/Auctions/Michael_Jackson/MJacksonf.html

I have the GREAT one. :D Got it in trade from a member off the RPF. This version has all the pores and wrinkles of the original MJ from the 80s. I'll show you a comparison between my copy and the real deal MJ in a day or so.

Anyone interested in copy, hit me up.

-Joe

Keep the pictures coming guys!!! :rock:rock!!!

And @ karamazov80 don't overanalyze MJ's life... he never was a normal person... he made some poor choices, but let's focus on the positive OK?

Thanks!

Come on guys, it's a thread about an item from Hot Toys, lets not get into the silly debates about how MJ conducted his life. It causes friction and the thread for others so please leave it out and as Kuzeh said, keep them piccies coming :rock.
Many thanks
x :peace
I will try not to linger on the negative stuff, but unfortunately, it is tough to avoid controversy with something like this. MJ isn't a fictional character. He was a real human with issues out there, and any MJ figure is gonna carry lots of baggage. Given that, I feel that discussions on negative stuff are going to pop up organically in a discussion of this type, particularly in the context of thinking of which figures we should get from here on out. In fact, how possible is it to talk about a toy based on a real person without discussing parts of that person's life?

Having said all that, as I said, I will try to stay focused on the figure in this thread. I have said this before, but I like thinking of MJ like he is in this figure. For that brief moment in time, he had it all, and was one of the great all-time entertainers. I just wish that things didn't go downhill for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back