HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Just saw this, which would be a very nice complement to zombie Michael, in my opinion.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Just saw this, which would be a very nice complement to zombie Michael, in my opinion.

A 14 inch high polystone environment with an ES of 300 for $68. I might be able to think of another company that could take note of that....

Whoa! You could use that for a lot of other characters too. Thanks for the heads up.

20091118_84563ed18d83ff007f81s7pYEmyZkyFv.jpg

What's with the giant zombie fist on the toothpick forearm?

I really hope that is a bad angle, I pre-ordered this after I saw This is it for a second time. On some of those pics I though his hair looked to be a bit altered, may just be me :S

More pics!

20091119_729a256845027a9cba58BwGTlsIBL6Mh.jpg

20091119_681eafcde0cb338dfe19vjzXhEtL4KJt.jpg

20091119_6d3d466e756dd4b6dbd1p8vqeG3nmJY4.jpg

Last edited:

The smiling face still looks awesome but I suppose you can notice a slight change in the zombie sculpt. The lips look a bit different. Either way i'm pumped for these! :banana

Sorry, but the "normal" face looks awfully. Way to chubby & the eyes look strange too. Overall not worth the $240 (incl. the 2. TT Slim) body for me. Not everything that HT touches turns to gold! :( I'll try to get my deposit back & buy some other figures for the money!

Awful - extremely bad; unpleasant; ugly: awful paintings; an awful job.

Yeah I don't think so. Its far from perfect but its:

a) better than nothing
b) looks enough like Thriller Michael that i'd be a dumb ass to pass on it.

I want my money back!!...that face do look NOTHING like Michael...Enterbay should be doing this figure!!...Just want to change my order to buy the DX Joker figure!!...

has this been released in hongkong as yet?

You guys are all completely crazy! Its the same damn sculpt from the official pics. I don't see any changes on the normal sculpt. nothing has been changed

5MichaelJacksonThrillerver.jpg

And I don't think you guys realize how stupid valuable this thing is going to be within a year after release. You will not believe you ever had the chance to purchase this for under $200. This is the Superman Returns figure, the T-800, this is Original suit Batman starring you in the face! Once MTV gets a hold of this thing and gives its away to someone live on the air- its all over. You're gonna be watching it in slow motion on Tivo screaming "WWWWRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!" :google:monkey5:monkey5

Yeah, I don't understand what everyone's whining about! :confused:
Sure, the normal sculpt didn't look too great in the pic posted a few days ago, but that's just because of the angle. I saw these updated pics over in the Alien thread and thought 'Oh good, it still looks like the proto'. Then I came here and saw people still complaining! As Centro said, I'll be laughing when all the people that don't buy it now are kicking themselves for not doing so, trying to find one on eBay for less than $300/400 :lol

Last edited:

Also remember, figures look better in person than in pictures.

Can't wait to get MJ!

Yeah i honestly don't see any problem. Looks the same to me. Excited for him.

In my opinion it DOESN't look the same as the proto...the sculpt is weird, I mean talking the high stardards of these great companies (Sideshow, Enterbay, Hot Toys, Medicom)...so this defenitely doesn't look like Michael, yeah because of the outfit you immediately think of MJ but be honest is not a good resamble of Michael, the original prototype was much better!

To me its that the expression the regular changed... which happened a long time ago. Originally he looked a bit stern, but it was changed to this more smiling/smirking version.

I personally prefer the original sculpt, but this one is more than acceptable.

I personally like this sculpt more and see Michael in it. Kudos Hot Toys!

So when can I expect to get MJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back