HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

I love the attitude on his face, perfect for Billie Jean and all the crotch grabbing :D

So does anyone else think that if SSC released this figure with that expression that people would be dumping all over them? The expression doesn't bother me that much, but it's exactly the kind of thing that people like to attack Sideshow for.

Possibly, but HT actually pulled off the expression... if they hadn't I think the complaints would be stronger.

As predicted but strange choice of appearance and expression. I'm not at all interested, but had it been Thriller, I might've got one.

Darklord Dave said:
So does anyone else think that if SSC released this figure with that expression that people would be dumping all over them? The expression doesn't bother me that much, but it's exactly the kind of thing that people like to attack Sideshow for.
YEP. Of course people would've bit^^ed, but I think that's a symptom of there being a lot of things wrong with Sideshow products and people getting frustrated with the lack of improvement over time.

mjalertsd7.jpg

:naughty

A waste of posting.:lecture:lecture:lecture

I will definitely get this one to go along with my Freddy Mercury figure.

im totally grossed out that they made a figure of this creep.between his child molesting trial and dangling his baby off a balcony,pay offs to familys so they wouldnt press charges....i cant imagine anyone wanting this figure

im totally grossed out that they made a figure of this creep.between his child molesting trial and dangling his baby off a balcony,pay offs to familys so they wouldnt press charges....i cant imagine anyone wanting this figure
Hot toys would not make one if they thought it would not sell well.

yikes calm down, to avoid fainting, keep repeating
its only a toy
only a toy
only atoy
only a toy..

I want this figure.

I like him, I like his music, he can dance like a demigod, and I think he's cool.

So am I Is M ICON Music, Movies, or is it both?:confused:

i thought you were part of our conversation early on in the other thread mate...:)
We came to the conclusion that its both,check the line of M Icon,The Musician,and 2 Movie legends(Marlon brando and James Dean)

Hot toys would not make one if they thought it would not sell well.

it will sell well,not only figure collectors will fall for this one,but any crazy fan out there will buy this one,no doubt,figure lover or not figure lover,i think any hardcore fan will get this.

If someone abused my child I wouldn’t back done for any amount of payout. I'm still not 100% convinced. At the end of the day we can only speculate.

It's a nice looking figure, but not for me. If they had gone with 80's MJ I might of considered.

I thought this line was going to be more of the Classic movie actors. I was hoping for a Marilyn Monroe. Not that I mind this direction either.

I'm totally grossed by your avatar...
image.php

:lol

just kidding

I like him, I like his music, he can dance like a demigod, and I think he's cool.

:lecture:lecture

If someone abused my child I wouldn’t back done for any amount of payout. I'm still not 100% convinced. At the end of the day we can only speculate.
Yep, my thoughts exactly...

yikes calm down, to avoid fainting, keep repeating
its only a toy
only a toy
only atoy
only a toy..

the only a toy line is a weak excuse to make a figure of a creep like jackson.maybe he'll come with a 1/6th baby to dangle off of a balcony.maybe a stack of 1/6 money to pay his lawyers with too.

Last edited:
Back