HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update of my new MJ display!

DSC07435.jpg

And the whole gang!

DSC07421-1.jpg

Menuda coleccion, y ese display es la leche. What a nice collection, I haven´t seen nothing like yours. Congrats by the diorama. The pose is great!!

Menuda coleccion, y ese display es la leche. What a nice collection, I haven´t seen nothing like yours. Congrats by the diorama. The pose is great!!

hahaha, nunca habia escuchado esa expresion, muy buena. Aca en costa rica decimos algo asi como "es pura carnita" haha.

Anyways, back on topic, I agree, that display is awesome. :clap

Thanks for linking, man, I took advantage and ordered one, cannot pass on this kit, so cheap, this seller even sells the head at the same price as the whole set, so it means I got the rest of the outfit for free.

I got the Billy Jean knock off from him, and damn it was good for a knock off. So excited!

Basically you only need a Hot Toys body and then your all set?

Basically you only need a Hot Toys body and then your all set?

Yes, but the thing is, since the clothing has his neck exposed, you'll want to use a body with sculpted neck on it or if you are not that picky then you can have him with a neck peg.

I will be using the TTL V3, since it has a sculpted neck:
thumb_1260797780gDWe.jpg

If you can get a HT body with sculpted neck liek this one then it'll also work:
IMG_8410-horz.jpg

But I don't know it the build of the figure is too muscular for Mike.

Awesome MJ collection, Kuzeh! I spot the old style cardboard CD case on your display, that's so cool! My CD came like that when I got it many years ago! Very nostalgic.

I've been kicking myself for not getting the HT Billie Jean, I had been outbidded on it several times on Ebay before MJ died and then the prices went full retard. I've been considering just building my own like alot of other people have been doing.

Really wish HT would re-release it!:mad:

Yes, but the thing is, since the clothing has his neck exposed, you'll want to use a body with sculpted neck on it or if you are not that picky then you can have him with a neck peg.

I will be using the TTL V3, since it has a sculpted neck:
thumb_1260797780gDWe.jpg

If you can get a HT body with sculpted neck liek this one then it'll also work:
IMG_8410-horz.jpg

But I don't know it the build of the figure is too muscular for Mike.

That HT body is too muscular unfortunately. The Truetype TTM-09 has the correct accurate build for Mike but it doesn't have a sculpted neck. Doh!

Yep, that is why I'll go with a TTL V3.

The TTL v.3's arms are slightly muscular. That, and also the thighs are slightly beefy for MJ's likeness. The HT Truetype TTM09 is the same body used for the MIS06 Billie Jean, with the only apparent difference being the poseable neck. The torso, and all limbs match exactly size-wise.

But I guess if you want the sculpted neck look, the TTL v.3 is the best route.

Wow, Kuzeh, that display is awesome! :panic:

Also, I come bearing repaint goodies! I commissioned artist Noel Cruz to repaint my Billie Jean figure, and this is the result. I haven't seen him in person yet, but he'll be waiting for me when I get home next weekend. Based on these pics, I think I will be very satisfied! :)

NcruzMJBillyJean3.jpg

NcruzMJBillyJean2.jpg

NcruzMJBillyJean1.jpg

BIG BIG BIG improvement!! :clap :clap :clap

Now he looks less like Joan Jett and more like MJ!!!:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

Wow, that looks great!

Im very impressed. I wasnt so fond of the Thriller repaint, it was good but I loved the original initially, but I absolutely love what he has done with this!

Back