HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

A neutral expression would be a good addition... but with Michael it is probably more fun to pose him in mid move, and the expression is perfect for that.
I agree. You gotta have him posed in a dance move, it's pointless not to, he's the King of Pop! :D

It'll be cheaper elsewhere just wait people.

It'll be cheaper elsewhere just wait people.

it should be,this aint a 150$ figure like the other HT figures have been lately,HT keeps raising their prices,sucks...:mad:

it should be,this aint a 150$ figure like the other HT figures have been lately,HT keeps raising their prices,sucks...:mad:

Quoting myself...

Well, I'm sure MJ is charging lots of money for the use of his multiple likenesses!! :lol

At today's conversion rate... $170.

Yeah, ouch. I remember when the Rambo, Colonial Marines, Rocky, and other figures were priced around $100. Good days.

Sorry, this is a cool figure and all, but $170? NO. $150? NO. $130? That's a stretch.

I imagine Sideshow will import these, which means you can get it from them (for reward points)... or with a 10% discount from a retailer.

I imagine Sideshow will import these, which means you can get it from them (for reward points)... or with a 10% discount from a retailer.

Yeah i'm thinking they might.

So far they've offered the 2 M-Icon figures of US celebrities... so I figure MJ would fit under that category.

How come? They've gotten the first 2 in the series and I didn't see any notes against selling outside of Hong Kong and Japan?

But you can also order from Joe (Mista305) he's a great resource.

nice, but easy pass. funny how the first pic in the OP looks like the standard Medicom hip thrusting pose.

what im digging most about this figure is the glitter on the jacket,glove and socks,hope its not just something they photoshopped.

Back