HT IM MKII Keep or Sell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sell it?

• Yes

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

Mr.Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Having a hard time deciding selling or keeping it? Already buying MKII AU.

I would say sell it now before the price tanks. Of course, there's no guarantee the price will tank, but the new Mk II appears to be superior in every way.

Pocket a few extra bucks and get a superior figure? Why not?

sell it now and if you still like it after u get the AU buy it back for hopefully a lower price!

You never know the price on this collectible. If there are buyers it will stay up.

It comes back to your. Are you hardcore collector? If yes you will want to have both. If you concern more on the price then sell it.

More people scare of theirs and sell theirs will eventually lower the price of this figure.

Yes the new one looks far more superior. Just like batman DX is much superior in every aspect but why V1 batman sold for $275 to 300 now?

You don't get tony's sculpt on mk II suit with Armor Unleashed version. You don't get proof of tony gets heart, no pedestal armor. Yes it's true that despite all that you get more detail armor and detachable armor.

So it all comes back to you. I won't sell mine for sure.

You never know the price on this collectible. If there are buyers it will stay up.

It comes back to your. Are you hardcore collector? If yes you will want to have both. If you concern more on the price then sell it.

More people scare of theirs and sell theirs will eventually lower the price of this figure.

Yes the new one looks far more superior. Just like batman DX is much superior in every aspect but why V1 batman sold for $275 to 300 now?

You don't get tony's sculpt on mk II suit with Armor Unleashed version. You don't get proof of tony gets heart, no pedestal armor. Yes it's true that despite all that you get more detail armor and detachable armor.

damn your smart lol thats what im saying

I have the same problem ...just I keep my Mark II...i'm a hard core collector!! :)
I want sell all my Hot Toys Terminator collection...I have the T2 was a present from my girlfriend from Blue Moon and I finish with all!! I love marvel heroes and DC from movies and I have hard time to decide if a sell all my Terminators!! :(

if you are a completionist than keep it otherwise you should sell it and buy the new mark II

I just bought mine for $500 so I won't sell it. If I do in the future it won't be less than what I paid or I won't sell at all. That my friend will keep the value high.

Decided to sell. No need for the Tony sculpt or reactor display. Want a more accurate MKII. Thanks for the help bordies.

:goodpost:

Having this dilemma too. Your post helps a lot. Yeah, also the box esp. if you already have Mark I & III. Those 3 are already looking great just by seeing their boxes in order. Still undecided though hmmmm :cuckoo:

Back