• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT FS and FT Iron man mk2 ex. Blade Head and P! head!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
hey guys clearin up some space

first is HT Iron Man mk 2 ex. figure is complete and in great condition. the Proof that tony stark has a heart piece has either a dead battery or the battery need adjusting, all other batteries and lights are in perfect working order, figure has been displayed for about a month total and has original box. there is NO problem with the legs (at the time i got him i worked kinda under sideshow, so i made sure mine was perfect.. lol)

asking: hoping to get a wolverine or $400, ill pay basic shipping for canadians, america im sorry ill do my best to get a good price :peace

next are some extra heads i have:

Predator 1 head, only have open mandibles on this one, no paint flaws, hair is formed weird but nothing a hair dryer wont fix. looking for trade preferably

Blade Head, this is an extra i aquired through a friend, i just found a complete blade figure for a steal and decided i dont need this, looking for trade preferably

Things im looking for: if you happen to have any of these things and arent interested in what i have pm me anyways!

Samuel L jackson HS as the octopus (the spirit)
Tony Stark HS: BOUGHT
Ill be adding to the list as i go through things a sort what im going to clear out

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back