HT--Executive Officer---KANE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sculpted a new Kane headsculpt myself and I tell you, it's tricky; I held up a Dallas headsculpt up to a Hicks headsculpt and the scale seems to me to be slightly smaller, and it's pretty difficult trying to sculpt the headcover and ensure it can be installed easily into the helmet of the spacesuit. Not an easy sculpt at all and you are to be admired for giving it a go.

pics please!!!!! and congrats on sculpting him. i can imagine how difficult it must be.

Just got my shipping notice from UPS and Cornerstore. If things go well, I should have both Dallas and Kane tomorrow afternoon. I have the day off, so I can wait for UPS since a signature is required. I really hope they make it tomorrow, after my chasing UPS around two weeks ago for my P1 exc dio.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK, I don't have Kane but I do have the facehugged head (my repaint), broken visor and Dallas. Also the Mcfarlane facehugger. More pics in the Dallas thread.

FacehuggedheadandDallas014.jpg
FacehuggedheadandDallas015.jpg

FacehuggedheadandDallas012.jpg

Last edited:
Is the face-hugger version exclusive to SST or does it come with all Kane's? I just might have to cancel my order with SSC and won't if it is exclusive.

Got mine last night! I am torn as to whether I want to keep them sealed or open them (Kane and Dallas, that is). I may quit collecting Alien. If I do, I want to be able to offer them to some lucky Freak in perfect condition.

Got my Kane last friday. I'm still waaaaaaaaaaaaay more concerned with the rubber suit and it's future breakdown than I am of any likeness or paint job.

BB

Back