HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great if they could give us an option without the helmet like interchangeable hat or just a separate head. If not the Hoth Leia head is pretty close to the same hair style. At least from the front.

It would be great if they could give us an option without the helmet like interchangeable hat or just a separate head. If not the Hoth Leia head is pretty close to the same hair style. At least from the front.

don't know how much different the back of the hair was to her hoth style looked the same to me.

It’s a bit different but it is the back so it could be passable.
177269cd4e25f54a8458f121f902ae55.jpg

af52cd008feddbf1bfa99a9d07369b79.jpg

eabd889b8b1fb6a5d65c5df846a89e55.jpg

1549a0e4211144ceb7dc9cb31cc92a1b.jpg

Same here. Such a shame how she passed. She was pretty young, but I guess hard living takes its toll. I met her at a con a few years ago. She was really nice, but looked 80 years old. Google Carrie Fisher 1970s and she was stunning. Always our princess.

Somehow the story in ROTJ overtook me to such an extent that it took me ages to realise just how hot she was in that outfit. Maybe because she murdered that huge bastard while almost naked, I never considered her sexuality. I was a child but a horny one. Always have been, for that matter.

I must confess I hated Fisher for what she had done to herself: let's be honest, ladies at that age can be damn hot if the want to. Depression, drugs, bad habits at all levels, not loving and taking carer of yourself... that's the result.

I wouldn't have made a SW movie with Ford nor Fisher. Only Hamill is more or less worthy.
m.

Same here. Such a shame how she passed. She was pretty young, but I guess hard living takes its toll. I met her at a con a few years ago. She was really nice, but looked 80 years old. Google Carrie Fisher 1970s and she was stunning. Always our princess.

I wonder if Carrie would have spoken out the way Hamill has done against TLJ. Would loved to have heard what she had to say about the movie, director, and Kennedy. She always spoke her mind and had no qualms giving her opinions.

HT has so much going on with every other property that this seems like a back burner figure, but I can’t imagine any Leia figure wouldn’t sell at this point, except TLJ.

Still no updates on these figures... how frustrating. I'd absolutely buy this if it went up for pre-order, at least if it has a removable poncho and helmet. Not so sure about Luke since I have the RotJ Luke on pre-order. I wonder if they're waiting for RotJ Luke to settle down a bit before releasing these to pre-order? What's the hold up!

I still think it's the last jedi version, they drop this and no one is going to want that fig

I agree. The Endor versions won’t go up until old leia and old Luke start shipping. It would be great if they did a two pack.

I loved Leia’s outfit in TLJ. I’m excited about getting that figure (and hermit Luke). It’s also a nice memorial to Carrie Fisher. I do want to get Endor Leia, even though it’s not my favorite outfit. But I do love her scene with Wicket. So I’m hoping they do a set with him.

I agree. The Endor versions won’t go up until old leia and old Luke start shipping. It would be great if they did a two pack.

SDCC will be very interesting next month. I expect some new reveals but hopefully they can release some of the already previewed figures, especially with 18 months until Episode 9 (and after the reaction to 8, Hot Toys must surely be weary of what they make from that).

Death Star Trooper, Gonk, Baze, Tank Trooper, Leia Endor and Sandtrooper would all be welcome for me.

I am sure there are people who still want Poe too.

I loved Leia’s outfit in TLJ. I’m excited about getting that figure (and hermit Luke). It’s also a nice memorial to Carrie Fisher. I do want to get Endor Leia, even though it’s not my favorite outfit. But I do love her scene with Wicket. So I’m hoping they do a set with him.

Yeah, I was originally thinking it'd be a great two pack with Wicket but just seeing how Chewy V1, V2 and now V3 have come out, Wicket would be more scary than cute as a HT figure.

Yeah, I was originally thinking it'd be a great two pack with Wicket but just seeing how Chewy V1, V2 and now V3 have come out, Wicket would be more scary than cute as a HT figure.

Chewy v1 is actually quite cool looking in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy v1 is actually quite cool looking in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have two.:lol

Best of the bunch by a long shot, and overall a very cool figure for sure, but the face leaves a lot to be desired for me - though it can be modded (fairly heavily) to look spectacular.

I actually hadn’t considered a two pack with this Leia and Wicket. Great idea! I’d love that to happen.

I actually hadn’t considered a two pack with this Leia and Wicket. Great idea! I’d love that to happen.

+1

And they already have a short stock body for their Yoda they could adjust accordingly to use as a base.

Back