HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way this can go the way of HT's Power Droid, Snowtrooper Commander and ROTJ stormie. A Leia figure isn't going to disappear - a hero can be long-delayed then still see release like HT Han Stormie.

That said - ten months is a LONG time without an update, and HT's TFA 3PO seems to have lost its window (though that may resurface in the lead-up to Ep IX, and Hamill confirmed 3PO is in Solo.)

Spoiler tag please. Didn’t know this was a solo thread.

He confirmed Anthony Daniels for Solo. The cast list has a different character listed for him.

Doesn’t mean 3PO couldn’t appear as well though.

Yeah, it was just officially confirmed (by the writers of Solo) a few hours ago that Daniels plays a different character - not 3PO - in Solo.

Spoiler tag please. Didn’t know this was a solo thread.

WAY off-topic with those TWO short posts that mention Solo IN PASSING aren't we?:lol

if only they released a slave leia

Not sure if the rumors are true, but supposedly, Mickey Mouse has placed an embargo on this particular version of the character due to its "non-family friendly" aspect. AC Toys makes a pretty good knock-off version of the outfit and it comes with a custom head. They suggest a Phicen medium breasted suntan colored 1:6 scale body.

If there is a seamless body I can put the ACI kit on her. :)

VeryCool Toys makes a great seamless 1:6 scale body. I've only been able to find the large bust version, though

VeryCool Toys (FX05-B).jpg

Not sure if the rumors are true, but supposedly, Mickey Mouse has placed an embargo on this particular version of the character due to its "non-family friendly" aspect. AC Toys makes a pretty good knock-off version of the outfit and it comes with a custom head. They suggest a Phicen medium breasted suntan colored 1:6 scale body.

This rumor was debunked in other threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a feeling this won’t go up until tlj leia starts shipping. Ht must know it’s a risk that many people would cancel that to order this. Just my hunch, but I bet they don’t want to compete with themselves. I imagine the same goes for Endor Luke, in regards to tlj Luke. That’s also why I have a feeling we won’t get a preorder for bespin Han for a long time, due to solo.

Difficult to get excited about SDCC 2018 when this and a lot of figures they showed at SDCC 2017 never went up for order in the last year.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to the Death Squad Commander... still hope that sees the light of day.

Im in the same boat, I wish the Rouge One Tank Commander and extra Shoretroopers would have been produced by now.

Difficult to get excited about SDCC 2018 when this and a lot of figures they showed at SDCC 2017 never went up for order in the last year.

I have a feeling this won’t go up until tlj leia starts shipping. Ht must know it’s a risk that many people would cancel that to order this. Just my hunch, but I bet they don’t want to compete with themselves. I imagine the same goes for Endor Luke, in regards to tlj Luke. That’s also why I have a feeling we won’t get a preorder for bespin Han for a long time, due to solo.

Yeah, that's usually my feeling as well. Or they wait until at least all the Hoth Leia's and ROTJ Luke's are sold out everywhere, etc.

I think Han, Luke, leia, Vader figures are all guaranteed money for ht. I’m sure we get most versions of them, including this, probably just not for a while. There is a huge gap now between movies (thankfully) which hopefully gives ht time to crank out the ot. Everyday I wake up and load the ht Facebook page praying for the Death Star trooper. If my wife only knew that is what I am thinking about most of the time.

Back