HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks tigerfeet. :rock

Ok get this , a warning for you guys who ordered these from over seas sellers.
I ordered both Kane and Dallas from ABC Express and paid about a week after they went on sale there. They sent me Dallas and he arrived two days ago so I sent them an email asking where Kane was.
They said " we didn't know you ordered him ".
I'm like " WTF ". Obviously the item number on ebay doesn't do anything anymore since its been over 60 days. I just sent them the old email where they confirmed my payments for orders.
If I were any of you guys and you haven't received one of these guys yet I would check with them to make sure they have you down before they sell out !.

Ouch. I'm sure they'll fix things for you though.
Never had an issue with them yet.

In any case, I suggest looking up the PayPal info and sending them a copy.
ABC keeps me up to date with everything (tracking info and all).
They even e-mail me to let me know when things are "in stock". So, I'm sure this was a simple slip-up.

Yeah , thats what I'm hoping , I just sent them proof of payment for the figure again , I had two different emails confirming it for some reason.
Just figured I would let you guys know in case its happening to others. :rock
Regardless of the situation on my end , these figures are awesome ! :rock2

Seems like members are starting to receive their Dallas and Kane . Just a reminder, make sure you follow the instruction on how to put on/off helmet , 'cause the process is a little bit tricky. You don't want to make a rub mark or scratch mark on the wonderful head sculpt .

Anyone here order from Cornerstore Comics? I was wondering when they might receive their lot of figures and begin shipping.

I cannot wait for my Dallas!

:banana

F cornerstore! I lost all respect for them recently. hope you never have an issue; cause that's when you'll see how they really are. :monkey4

F cornerstore! I lost all respect for them recently. hope you never have an issue; cause that's when you'll see how they really are. :monkey4

Would you care to elaborate Mr. Thrifty? I hope I don't get screwed! Last time you responded to my questions about Cornerstore, you were happy with them. What happened?

:confused:

my hellboy fiasco. here's the story; they sent me a figure that had the box beat up and all the factory tape seals cut and redone with scotch tape and refused to take responsabilty for it. said they "assumed I was an opener" and that the figure was still good. they would have given me a replacement IF I sent it back at MY expen$e. all I mentioned was a small partial refund. thomas would'nt have it. so with all the $$ I've spent with them and was spending they lost it all over $10-$15. so I cancelled my already paid preorder for these two. :monkey4 this was my first problem I've had with any of their products and they showed me their :moon I think ryan was just doing what he was told by thomas. sooo... I will no longer recommend them to anyone. F em

thanks tigerfeet. :rock

Ok get this , a warning for you guys who ordered these from over seas sellers.
I ordered both Kane and Dallas from ABC Express and paid about a week after they went on sale there. They sent me Dallas and he arrived two days ago so I sent them an email asking where Kane was.
They said " we didn't know you ordered him ".
I'm like " WTF ". Obviously the item number on ebay doesn't do anything anymore since its been over 60 days. I just sent them the old email where they confirmed my payments for orders.
If I were any of you guys and you haven't received one of these guys yet I would check with them to make sure they have you down before they sell out !.

thanks for this.......

they delayed sending my Dallas as they wanted to ship Kane and Dallas at the same time so hopefully it will work out OK.......but have have my records just in case :D

Looks like a fun figure, if I wasn't so overwhelmed by other orders [Predators, Ironman, Batman and so on] I'd get this one...

they just confirmed everything was fine and apparently my Kane has now been sent. :rock
They are awaiting the tracking number . An honest mistake but a scary one ! :lol

Well,it s been Christmas in my house today.Cos at 14.00 this afternoon the Parcelforce guy staggered up the path with not just Kane and Dallas(ordered through ABC incidentally)but original Costume Batman as well:banana:banana

I could nt open them straight away unfortunately(I have now of course!) because i had to go and do a job.I work as a same-day courier.But when the work yeilds goodies like these it makes it so much more satisfying and puts a spring in your step:D

No photos ever relate properly just how gorgeous any of these Hot Toys figures are do they?And disappointments over Kane jsut dissipate into the air(sorry Creech:D)

I think the buzz is out about these now,they seem to be vanishing.Leaving us on course for Lambert one would hope.

LIL BUMP- :D

just received my email notice these are starting to process on 9-12-08......:banana

im pretty psyched for this figure, and after seeing/reading the review and seeing some other pics............ it just cant get here fast enough...:lol

Back