• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT BANK ROBBER JOKER 2.0 $240 shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acastro129

Super Freak
Reaction score
1.Bank Robber Joker 2.0
Comes complete
never displayed
only opened to inspect.
$240 Shipped!!

Please add 4% for PayPal fees
If not send as gift

Only shipping within the USA

Thanks!

902210-the-joker-bank-robber-version-2-0-015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Green Lantern EX $150 & HT Stan Lee $140

Hot toys released a green lantern? News to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Re: FS: HT 89 JOKER $275 Shipped & HT Stan Lee $125

Bumppppppppppppppppp

Re: FS: HT 89 JOKER $275 Shipped & HT Stan Lee $125

Still Have the 89 Joker ?

Re: FS: HT 89 JOKER, HT BANK ROBBER JOKER 2.0 Cheap!

BUMPPPPPP added bank robber joker 2.0

interested in bank robber joker.. send me pics

Please let me know if you get a reply from him. I bought a Rick Grimes statue from him, and have not received any communication since 8/25.

I know he said he just had a baby in the last message I have from him, but not sure why he has not replied to any of my PMs after that. Having a baby is a lot of work so I understand, but not replying to a PM at all even just to say I'm busy breaks the trust between buyer and seller. He said he has a lot of good sales, and people to vouch for him, so I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt here.

Thanks

Update:
acastro129 just replied to me saying he was out of town, and The PMs I sent were never received on his end so as of today communication has been restored between us.

I can definitely vouch for acastro129. I just recently bought the Batman Returns set from him and everything was perfect. He is a trusted seller.

I just bought the 89 Joker from him a week ago. Shipped fast and perfect condition. Everything went smoothly.

Sorry for the late update guys and gals everything is sold except Bank Robber Joker 2.0 which I bumped down $10 and is now $240 shipped! Bumppppppppp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back