HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol @ Simpsons disease! Which reminds me... me and a friend were visuallizing what a Pred does when he gets home... is there a Mrs. Pred making dinner complaining that all he does is hang out and hunt with his mates? any kids? Funny but we were being silly at the time (think King Willies gang and what they are doing in their car)

im gonna wait for a few more pics and if its just as bad im gonna try to cancel my order with abc express. damnit.. i bought 2x wolfs in one order at abcexpress. i hope they can change it to just one.

image just flashed in my mind... a purple predalien:D

I don't think Wolf's head is oversized at all.

avpr3.jpg

up21509.jpg

If anything, just a slightly higher neck than it should have, but I'm sure that's for articulation which is fine, a little extra neck for more articulation is better since it doesn't look bad.

The HT Predator heads aren't really that over-sized period. Just watch the movies.

Heads true, I probably should have been more specific. I find with the P2 Pred, the dreds puff out a bit broader than the movie and it gives the whole head an enlarged appearance. Edwint made it look better binding some of the dreads together. Wolf has the most impressive, from the factory head of them all in my opinion.

I think the extra high and double shoulder canons also create and optical illiusion with the head. That throughs it off for me anyways.

I think it is just the picture. I wouldn't cancel just yet. Hot Toys rarely lays an egg.

This is just a knee jerk reaction to a first pic....go figure! Even if it does look like this I wouldn't cancel. Whoever doesn't like it can sell it on Ebay and make a little extra...and maybe allot extra.

I don't think Wolf's head is oversized at all.

If anything, just a slightly higher neck than it should have, but I'm sure that's for articulation which is fine, a little extra neck for more articulation is better since it doesn't look bad.

I agree...the head looks like it does in the film.

This is just a knee jerk reaction to a first pic....go figure! Even if it does look like this I wouldn't cancel. Whoever doesn't like it can sell it on Ebay and make a little extra...and maybe allot extra.

You got it! These babies just go up in value from the minute you get them. :rock

Not that I would ever sell mine anyways. :D

Too me, that's par for the course with all the HT Predators, but the figures still look cool.

ROY SCHEIDER IS FLIPPING DEAD???!!!! WHEN and HOW did this happen? oh man. i guess i'd better say something on topic. the head and accessories look incredible. personally, i think that picture is screwed up. i bet the actual body isn't that bad. And if it isn't, anyone who ordered this is in for a real treat.

:lol @ Simpsons disease! Which reminds me... me and a friend were visuallizing what a Pred does when he gets home... is there a Mrs. Pred making dinner complaining that all he does is hang out and hunt with his mates? any kids? Funny but we were being silly at the time (think King Willies gang and what they are doing in their car)

I can bet for sure dat if mrs pred keeps complaining, he'll whooop her ass & hang her upside dwn out on the laundry... :monkey5

Ahh..now I see that the armour is really really light in this guy.All of it is real tight and flat to the body.It'll take some getting use to,or maybe I just need him inhand.

Well the body may be slightly smaller than Wolf on screen, but Wolf was designed to be leaner than any of the previous Predators. Couple that with the fact that some of the HT Predators, except P2 Elder, seem a little beefier than their screen counterparts, and this Wolf figure isn't going to sit well at first look because it's such a fresh design we're not used to. I'm sure once put into more interesting posed, this figure will look really nice and the leanness won't be as apparent.

Well the body may be slightly smaller than Wolf on screen, but Wolf was designed to be leaner than any of the previous Predators. Couple that with the fact that some of the HT Predators, except P2 Elder, seem a little beefier than their screen counterparts, and this Wolf figure isn't going to sit well at first look because it's such a fresh design we're not used to. I'm sure once put into more interesting posed, this figure will look really nice and the leanness won't be as apparent.

Enough said.

Back