How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dwimmerlaik said:
The list has been updated.

:mwaha That list is at least a year old.

I just thought that was funny, not laughing at you Dwimmerlaik. Happy Birthday btw. Bit late, but I was first, so I don't feel so bad now.

Pitchin, how are we supposed to remember that. That's weeks away man.

creecher said:
:mwaha That list is at least a year old.

I just thought that was funny, not laughing at you Dwimmerlaik. Happy Birthday btw. Bit late, but I was first, so I don't feel so bad now.

Pitchin, how are we supposed to remember that. That's weeks away man.

Ill add one year to all the members (that posted long time ago, the most recent obviously not) at the end of this year so there will be np in the ages of all. Also the list has been updated.

THE UPDATED LIST IS IN PAGE NUMBER 8​

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Ill add one year to all the members (that posted long time ago, the most recent obviously not) at the end of this year so there will be np in the ages of all. Also the list has been updated.

THE UPDATED LIST IS IN PAGE NUMBER 8​

One of the idiosyncrasies of this system is posters can set their own preference for how many posts they want to appear on any one page. I have mine set at 20, so my list only goes to page 6, and with this system only showing 1, 2, 3..... and last page it makes it a little difficult to get to the required page quickly. It might be better to update the first page at some stage.

I looked on page 8 and I love you for it but in the meantime I am 34 years old... and still single hahaha... if I keep it up I will be an old spinster :D

Nessasita said:
I looked on page 8 and I love you for it but in the meantime I am 34 years old... and still single hahaha... if I keep it up I will be an old spinster :D

chat with me babe :mwaha you'll be a spinster no longer :naughty :banana :angelsmil

creecher said:
One of the idiosyncrasies of this system is posters can set their own preference for how many posts they want to appear on any one page. I have mine set at 20, so my list only goes to page 6, and with this system only showing 1, 2, 3..... and last page it makes it a little difficult to get to the required page quickly. It might be better to update the first page at some stage.

Lol , yeah i was trying first to modify the first page but i couldnt because i appear as a guest and not as a user, so i cant modify it, list updated.

2y.gif
DUNEDAIN wish you passed a great day, show us pictues of you Gandalf on Shadowfax.

rE:

turns out.. WingedShadow and I are long lost twins... we are mere hours apart in age and both born and raised in the UK...

Back