How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Dude.... me too!!! I'm only 25 but man do I feel like I'm 50.... Especially when I start talking out movies and music... Feel like I should have a walker already... :lol

Its the damnedest(is that a word) thing to feel onlder than you are...I mean I'am only 27 and have already been through 5 cars, 2 earthquakes(on vacation),a flash flood( long but cool story)and have been in a commited releationship for 7 years!!

kingdarkness03 said:
Its the damnedest(is that a word) thing to feel onlder than you are...I mean I'am only 27 and have already been through 5 cars, 2 earthquakes(on vacation),a flash flood( long but cool story)and have been in a commited releationship for 7 years!!

wow... sounds like my life resume... :lol

1 war.... 4 years military... World traveler (Hong Kong, Guam, Singapore, Thailand, Australia), lived in Japan for 3 years, hiked up mountains and in temples throughout the Orient, 4 cars, Skin Cancer, tumors, 1 Earthquake, 10+ hurricanes (living in FL is fun), been jumped by a gang of 20 people, been almost shot (several times), Knife held to my throat, hit by a car, almost blown off the Naval Carrier.....

Yeah... alots happened to me so far.... Can't imagine what the next 25 years will bring. :horror

DarkArtist81 said:
wow... sounds like my life resume... :lol

1 war.... 4 years military... World traveler (Hong Kong, Guam, Singapore, Thailand, Australia), lived in Japan for 3 years, hiked up mountains and in temples throughout the Orient, 4 cars, Skin Cancer, tumors, 1 Earthquake, 10+ hurricanes (living in FL is fun), been jumped by a gang of 20 people, been almost shot (several times), Knife held to my throat, hit by a car, almost blown off the Naval Carrier.....

Yeah... alots happened to me so far.... Can't imagine what the next 25 years will bring. :horror

Yeah, I had a jealous ex-boy friend(or current boyfriend,depending on how you listen to)of a girl I was with shoot at my house...pretty crazy feeling I must say!!

But hell, if youve survived all that the next 25 years should be cake!

Yeah, that's the way I see it too.... My Fiance Therese has calmed me down a lot, and I don't find myself in too much trouble anymore. So I foresee calmness for the next quarter of a century at least.... Until the Gathering that is... :lol

Hmmm...
How old am I?

Let's see in Smileys...

:lol :lol :lol :lol ....no...that won't work...they don't get old enough...

45. ARRGGHH! But I FEEL about 25. What's 20 years between friends! :D

Born in this foul year of our lord, nineteen hundred and seventy-nine.

The first movies I ever saw in a theater were Return of the Jedi and Fantasia.

37.. the mind feels still 18, although the body feels like 80 a lot of times.. I don't even wanna know what it looks like! :D

Back