How much is vasquez and apone going for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I was thinking of saving up for either one of them and was looking to get the least rarest of the two, since the less rare = the less cash to pay to obtain it (that's how its been working out with these hot toys preds and aliens as we all know). So just wondering, how much is apone and vasquez going for? Would $200 be enough for vasquez?

geez, I didn't think more than $200, I know hicks is way up there... Just checked ebay and no vasquez... Only apone of like $300...

well good luck, but recently theres no vasquez on ebay, only some apone are there, nowdays vasquez is harder to come by than apone

Hot Toys Really needs to re-release the first 3 marines. I know it would piss off alot of the people who already have them, but I don't care, cause I want a Hicks, dammit!

I would wait till closer to SDCC. People will want the latest and greatest and prices will at least temporarily drop while they scurry to gather up cash. Vasquez is not worth close to 300.00

With Hot Toys you never know...they may re-release anything. I for one hope they do...but do it in a way that preserves the exclusivity and originality of the original release. I don't have any of them but if HT did a revamp on these, I would so jump on the band wagon for em!

With Hot Toys you never know...they may re-release anything. I for one hope they do...but do it in a way that preserves the exclusivity and originality of the original release. I don't have any of them but if HT did a revamp on these, I would so jump on the band wagon for em!

Im quite surprised hot toys hasnt re-released any of its figures knowing what money grabbers they are. The money and market is there but it may devalue the originals. As much as i want to get the marines i kind of like them being rare and if you already got them its a sound investment. Im all for speacial revamps though completely different from the originals.:monkey5:monkey5

I don't see anything wrong in Hot Toys re-releasing a limited quanity of each USCM figures. At least, those fans who came on late into the hobby or genre can get a chance to add one of these figures to their collection without having to pay through their noses for them.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones who managed to get most of the USCM figures at retail price when they were first released.

They are a great investment at original retail. Those paying 300.00 and above for some of the figs now could end up very disappointed if they re-release.

well, just like the Appleseed figs, they could definately get major traction from re-releasing the marines...i've told them as much. Maybe they'll listen to me:duh

So all you guys who want these....GO TELL HT!!!!!

Honestly, I think the only reason they don't rerelease the figures is the licensing issue. They didn't have the license to use the actors' likenesses, and now that they seem to be doing all fully licensed stuff, they probably don't want to go back and open that can of worms again. I could be wrong though.

if they were going to re-release any USCM marines, they would have done so A LONG LONG time ago. wave 1 with hicks, apone, and vas are a few years old already.

I hope they don't re-release them. What's the point of calling them limited collectibles if everybody can grab them easily? Sure you guys will buy up the re-released figures but then a few months later someone will complain about the high prices again and want them to re-re-release them. It's an endless cycle. In order for a collectibles company to have any integrity what-so-ever they need to stick to their set edition sizes.

I think a lot of people are jealous about the high prices these figures now fetch. You either have to bite the bullet or just pass. :D Personally I hope they keep going up because it will make them feel more special. :lol

Back