1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt they will make antman since they have not released the movie version maybe after that with sometime.

I am guessing based on the spoiler tags that thor has something that spoils the movie.

Well know they show us soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I doubt they will make antman since they have not released the movie version maybe after that with sometime.

I am guessing based on the spoiler tags that thor has something that spoils the movie.

Well know they show us soon

You need to watch the movie ASAP, or else you’ll be missing 90% of the discussions on these threads.

You need to watch the movie ASAP, or else you’ll be missing 90% of the discussions on these threads.
Yeah Saturday is for me and I will figure out what they are referring to either way I think hot toys should release all the avengers figures from infinity war as this is they last chance they can make two figures from basicly one character. And of their are any other uniforms that the characters are going to wear they should make them as well since from here on out both avengers and star wars ending it will be less figures per a movie.

Maybe 1 or 2 figures per a movie since they are all solo films.

I will probably get all of them. Already have on PO:
IM Mk. LXXXV x2
Armored Thanos
Hawkeye Deluxe
Nebula
WM Mk. VI
Captain America
Black Widow

I haven’t seen the film yet but I hope they do Professor Hulk, War Machine Buster, Rocket and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ordered Widow & Cap today plus all the others already shown minus War Machine. Bring on Hulk, Thor and Rocket.

Ordered Cap , Ronin and Widow and probably be it because of the HT surging prices unfortunately

I can wait to get armored Thanos..At his price point, I can wait to get him down the line

After watching the movie: all of them. I don't have any of these characters, aside from rocket from volume 1. Time to get them all lol.

I have Nebula on PO only because of Guardians, but after seeing the film, I really don't want any of the rest as I'm not a fan of the film. I'll PO Rocket because of the Guardians connection and possibly Thor if they make one since I don't have a Thor and haven't been impressed with any previous version. May possibly PO Iron Man strictly for sentimental reasons and Ronin because Jeremy Renner is such an awesome guy. The rest are a hard pass.

I have Nebula on PO only because of Guardians, but after seeing the film, I really don't want any of the rest as I'm not a fan of the film. I'll PO Rocket because of the Guardians connection and possibly Thor if they make one since I don't have a Thor and haven't been impressed with any previous version. May possibly PO Iron Man strictly for sentimental reasons and Ronin because Jeremy Renner is such an awesome guy. The rest are a hard pass.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I already ordered cap, black widow, and nebula. But I have to get Thor. Maybe on rocket. I thought the film was good, but I thought it would be better. 4/5.

I already ordered cap, black widow, and nebula. But I have to get Thor. Maybe on rocket. I thought the film was good, but I thought it would be better. 4/5.

I’ve got Nebula and Thanos preordered, and I’ll definitely get Cap and BW, and like you possibly Rocket.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pre-order:

Thanos
Nebula
Hawkeye
Black Widow

I will definitely be ordering the Mark 85 but I'm holding off on Cap to see if anything comes of the supposed Stealth Suit leak with brand new sculpt.

Definitely feeling less positive about what I’m getting or not getting after seeing the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i think every figure will be sold out after this movie ends. To be honest we need to buy all of them haha :)

Back