How many 1:1 Terminators will be made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, i don't think alot. Sale is really slow so I don't think more will be made. But if they do release more, that is great.

good question. it can't be too many. i wonder how many they've sold so far. count me as having one soon! :chew

Sideshow Q said:
Enough to defeat the Resistance...

;)

:lol

This being a special, made-to-order piece, I don't believe that there was never a plan to announce a specific edition size. I'm not sure if there are plans to ever close it - if someone decides to order one, we will take care of getting it made for them :duff

SideshowDusty said:
:lol

This being a special, made-to-order piece, I don't believe that there was never a plan to announce a specific edition size. I'm not sure if there are plans to ever close it - if someone decides to order one, we will take care of getting it made for them :duff

That's a great idea. Given the high price tag of the piece, it certainly give collectors more than enough time to save up for one without sending themselves into bankruptcy! :)

Wow, I didn't even know this piece existed... :eek

Fantastic for those who can afford it! :clap Propboy, let's see some pics once you've received yours!

Sure does and is awsome.

5.jpg

Holy Moley.:google I could do with a set of teeth that good.

Congratulations on a most awesome purchase.

I know this is 1:1 but how about a pic of a real life human next to it so we can appreciate the scale?? That's something sorely missing from the Sideshow website.

Beren

Terminator 101 aka Ray?

here's a few (not mine). i'm hoping to get mine in a few weeks.

8.jpg

endo06.jpg

endoskeleton13.jpg

endoskeleton17.jpg

endoskeleton16.jpg

Last edited:
P1X4R yep you got me, cant change my name on the other forum.

Oh, yeah you can see a topless guy, thats coz it was so freaking hot, (the Endo) i had to take it off. :lol

How long from notification to delivery? It has been over a week and no shipping info.

Lucas Francis Studios was producing and selling them way before Sideshow collectibles started distributing them..

The main difference after Sideshow grabbed the licencse is the base..

Back