How Flippable is the Ex. 1:6 Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can feel ya on that, I was buying Sideshow stuff for years now, started back when the 8" figures were still in stores. But sadly was not up on exclusives and never new about the PZ until it was too late.

I paid for that mistake :monkey2 (literally)

I'm in the same boat as Alice. (How cute is that?)

And since I fully expected the ES to be 2000 or more, I'm quite happy. Of course, no 12" figs are ever going to be flippable here in Europe, as people just aren't interested in them -- but it will be nice to own a valuable Indy, all the same.

I'm also happy I pre-ordered mine. That ES makes me feel better about it :eek:

Btw,

The collectibles business has truly become a global community, and here at Sideshow we value our international distribution partners and what they bring to the table each year.

What about the international customers! Value us a little more and drop the shipping fees (or give us more shipping alternatives!). Shipping for Indy is $57 for me :confused:

I can feel ya on that, I was buying Sideshow stuff for years now, started back when the 8" figures were still in stores. But sadly was not up on exclusives and never new about the PZ until it was too late.

I paid for that mistake :monkey2 (literally)

I remember that. I congratulated you. Watched the auction through the final seconds.

An ES of 1500 for the exclusive still seems high for me....:eek: I like my exlusive ES real low....like 500 or less...but that's just me....and sadly that just rarely seems to happen.

Btw,

What about the international customers! Value us a little more and drop the shipping fees (or give us more shipping alternatives!). Shipping for Indy is $57 for me :confused:

Have you contacted SIDESHOW to get them to ship your items together instead of one at a time?... I've arranged with them to hold items until I've got a few going and then they ship them together. It saves considerably on the shipping charge.

Have you contacted SIDESHOW to get them to ship your items together instead of one at a time?... I've arranged with them to hold items until I've got a few going and then they ship them together. It saves considerably on the shipping charge.

Thanks DarthNeil. I didn't know you could do that. I'm probably ordering Lord Darkness and the JP diorama soon. If they shipped those together with the Indy figure would be great, however, I don't think they'd ship such a huge package overseas, don't you thinl?

I'll contact them anyway. Thanks again!

Patient Zero, he is the first figure from Sideshow's the Dead line. Original sold for $45 with and ES of 300, now can fetch as much as $400+ on eBay.

Back