How about M*A*S*H*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO I do not think MASH is seen it's day. I still get chill's from the episode where Henry Blake dies. The show was well written, cast and the acting fantastic! I for one wish Sideshow would make at least one of each of the main characters.They could limit them to 500 each if they were concerned about left overs. I would rather they put the effort into these instead of a Graboid of Reign of fire statues.

How Ironic, we just watched M.A.S.H. the movie in film classstoday, and Wow is all I can say. I have been a fan of the TV series by Burt Metcalf since early childhood, but had always stayed away from this, Oh the things I missed. What a pleasure. If SSC was to do this, they would have to do the movie as well as the TV series.

Wayne Rogers and Pernell Roberts as Trapper John could be chase figures. There could be a film version of Radar and a TV version of Radar, and they could use the same mold.

If Hogan's Heroes or Get Smart, why not M*A*S*H?

As for A-Team or Knight Rider... well, why don't you guys start your own thread with that title and see how many people express interest, instead of burying it here? I think those properties will appeal to a different collecting group than the M*A*S*H crowd.

I think we could start a multitude of threads on an enormous amount of possible licenses. The only guys in town worthy of doing TV or Movie characters are Sideshow, Majestic and SFM. Unfortunately, Sideshow seems to be able to produce the items for a better production run than their counterparts [at least so far]. More unfortunate is that I really don't see Sideshow going out of their way to appease some of us who want some lines revisited or other classic lines introduced as long as they have certain cash cows already in tow.

I really would buy M*A*S*H figures, but I think you're right Ironman, if anyone was to make them, it would probably be someone like Majestic.

I do have the complete series DVD box set on order. I can't wait to check out all the bonus material.

Yea the Ateam movie has been in talks for a long time. Dream cast was George Clooney as Hannibal, Brad Pitt as Face, Jim Carey as Murdock and Ving Rhames as BA.

Actually when it was first shopped around, mid 90's, I worked for Cannell, they wanted Bruce Willis for Hannibal & Bo Jackson was BA....

I would definitely purchase MASH figures.

Back