HotToys Running Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll take one from "Junior" please. :D

junior.jpg

This is the worst movie I've seen in my entire life...
After watching it, I felt like I was rapped and spit on my ear...
I've never recovered from it and my life has been miserable since that...

This thread got silly in a hurry, but I guess Arnold's career kinda was. As for Running Man, I would totally get a Ben Richards figure.

thanks for making me laugh not sure about twins though and junior but conan is a great idea, going back to running man what about dynamo.
dynamo_8.jpg

Like many others, I would buy anything Arnold made by HT, since he is the man and all of his films are awesome. But, my most wanted figures are Conan, Matrix and Quaid.

Re-watched this movie on Saturday. Not a great movie by any means, and the design is pretty lack-luster (futuristic yellow jumpsuit). I'm pretty sure I would pass on that figure. The "hunters" or whatever they were called would be much cooler figures.

an arnie figure from true lies with the harrier jump jet included(biggest accessory ever! You could hang him and the jet from your ceilling lmao)...they need to make that...or else the commando john matrix figure. Problem is for commando what else figures could they make? I don't think theres a market for the leather clad Bennett figure or a Rae dawn chong with handbag included either so i dunno wheither ht would venture into this just for one figure.

Then again I'd settle for the john matrix figure with all accessories, the big 4 holed rocket launcher he uses at the compound, the ak-74 and the various assortment of knives, grenades etc. Actually it wouldnt be hard for ht to pull it off given they already have the arnie sculpt and camo gear and some accessories from the dutch figure.

Only problem is they would have to get permission from arnie to use it for another character or from 20th century fox.

Last edited:
I feel like the Commando John Matrix would be an easy kitbash using the Dutch. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Back