Hot Wheels Elite Batmobiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got both. Think I paid about €80 for the two. The Tumbler is easily the more eye catching of the two but the top of it is quite delicate (and it doesn't open like the Hot Toys model)

98233_full.jpg

98976_full.jpg

98977_full.jpg

98978_full.jpg

98979_full.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT14425&mode=retail

1989 Batmobile is being re-released for $59.99 for those who don't want to shell out $600 or have no room for a 3.25' beast.... (aka me)

Well ____! you couldn't have posted that 10 days ago? :thwak

Well done man - seriously!! :hi5:

I've wanted one of these for years too (regular black), & I've been checking eBay almost daily for a new boxed one that doesn't cost AUD $150 +, or have some insulting shipping price attached to it.

If BBTS are getting them again, that means the big chains might stock them too soon or later, no? :pray:

yeah good deal.... until BBTS announced it for $60 :mad::tap

Well ____! you couldn't have posted that 10 days ago? :thwak

yeah good deal.... until BBTS announced it for $60 :mad::tap

lol it wasn't up 10 days ago :(! I usually check BBTS everyday on my phone to see what's new and posted it when I found it :(.

Go for it, it's really nice.

Here are some photos of my Batmobiles.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Did you paint the tip (nipple) on your 89? I always feel that it is the one aspect that looks different whenever I look up buying this. Sometimes its gold (ick!) and sometimes its silver (less ick, but still) and yours is jet black. ?

Does anyone know the difference between the 4 different Hot Wheels 1:18 1989 Batmobiles (2003-2012)?

I only know that the color of the wheels are different, Are there any more differences?

I just had the new Hot Wheels 89 Batmobile delivered to the shop this morning sorry for the poor photo quality.UK r.rp is £59.99 i will probably charge £49.99.

Darth896.jpg

Arrived today. Sorry for the dark photos. I paid $59.99 from Entertainment Earth (disappeared from their website for some reason) for it. I know BigBadToyStore also has it for the same price.

Someone please tell me that Hot Wheels will be making a 1:18 die-cast BAT (TDKR "batwing". :pray:

Took some pics of my Batmobile. Love this piece so much, very thrilled to have my own 89' Batmobile on display.

trunkstitlewatermarklan.jpg

bm01.jpg

bm02j.jpg

bm03t.jpg

bm04.jpg

bm05.jpg

m06b.jpg

bm08.jpg

bm09.jpg

bm10k.jpg

Does anyone know if Hot Wheels will be doing an elite 89 Batmobile at the proper 1:18 scale, like they finally did with the Ecto-1? The 89 Batmobile looks stupidly small next to other 1:18 cars.

I am obsessed with this car. I have this model in 1:18 (x 2), 1:43 and 1:64, a replica house phone and pre-ordered the 1/6 HT model with the cocoon too.

But my fav just now is this starting point....

KGrHqZhE7Q2NzlfCBPB1fq0T060_12.jpg

Shelllside1.jpg

:yess:

Back