Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like just a 12" sculpture

ap_20101225103411230.jpg

If Iron Monger is 9' in the movie, then 1/6 would be 18". I'm pretty sure it's bigger though.

All of this HT news is gonna make my head explode! Iron Monger is gonna be amazing and HT is gonna make me broke.

Wait, so they're actually doing a 1/6 scale Monger?
...Well hot damn. I can't wait.

ED-209! How much did it go for when it came out? It's the only thing I can think of to compare to Iron Monger's size.

What ever that cost should be pretty close to this I imagine.

I say the price will be between the Batpod and Tumbler price, probably around $285-$305

Since it doesn't look like it can hold a TT; I wonder if they'll try & make a flip top & put some kind of half-body/upper torso with a HS of Obadiah.

Isn't the Iron Monger a cancelled project ?

I remember seeing something that mentioned that in the HT magazine

It was probably dead because of a bridges likeness issue. May not be the actor but the studio. They could have found a loophole legally with tron and now can do iron monger.

Wow i cant wait to see more i wonder if we will get a cockpit that opens? and GG there goes a lot of money

If it comes true this will be pretty sweet. And pretty expensive. I thought Iron Whiplash would come out first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back