1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... yeah, smear campaign started early i'm afraid!
I saw somebody on Twitter mention this... and although it is complete bull**** by all accounts, the post you replied to shows that people will believe anything they read!
For the record, I have seen several posts saying that they are hearing very good things about both Wonder Woman and Justice League... when it comes down to it I believe my own eyes... we all have different tastes.
My preference is for the darker DCEU –*I like the tone, and love the characters... whereas, although a lot of people obviously loved it, I really didn't like Dr. Strange for example... very, very average - saved only by Cumberbatch being a damn fine actor.

These reports always say the same thing "Wonder Woman/Justice League etc is a mess". Couldn't be more vague and any insider smearing the movie at this stage is likely to have an agenda anyway. Of course it's possible the movies will suck, or get bad reviews at least, and those claiming to have had inside information will feel validated.

I'll say now both will be great. If if turns out they are, then obviously I have inside info or the ability to accurately predict the future.

While it prob is fake BS, its hard to not believe it when their last 2 efforts were riddled with issues.

These reports always say the same thing "Wonder Woman/Justice League etc is a mess". Couldn't be more vague and any insider smearing the movie at this stage is likely to have an agenda anyway. Of course it's possible the movies will suck, or get bad reviews at least, and those claiming to have had inside information will feel validated.

I'll say now both will be great. If if turns out they are, then obviously I have inside info or the ability to accurately predict the future.

:exactly:

Watch the movie for yourself and make your own determination; don't let the opinions of others decide for you.

:exactly:

Watch the movie for yourself and make your own determination; don't let the opinions of others decide for you.

I agree. I loved every scene with Gal in BVS and can't wait see her as WW again.

I do hope this is one movie loved by the majority of fans and a little less divisive than what we've seen so far.

Hoping for a figure of Doctor Poison more than anything.

wonder-woman-doctor-poison-004-1280x533.jpg

I don't believe it has been confirmed, but a number of people seem to be convinced that it's her. I'm sure she will take the back seat to Ares in the film, but I love the design that they came up with for her. I think the faceplate looks rad on its own, but it also adds to the diversity of texture amidst her skin and clothing fabric. And since WW doesn't appear to sport any green, Poison's color palette would pair well and give the display some contrast. Plus: a figure of a female that doesn't show skin and is an actual villain would be refreshing honestly.

Elena-Anaya-confirms-that-her-character-is-a-villain-in-Wonder-Woman.jpg

Dr Poison makes sense as she would be creating chemical warfair type stuff for Ares.
I just wonder if we'll see Ares in his true form or only human.

He better be in true form and armor. They could have put kg beast in his uniform in bvs. Doomsday was cool but needed more spike bones, I want to see the character recognizable to some way to the comic accurate form.2017-01-29-12-49-02--2141972400.jpg

I don't believe it has been confirmed, but a number of people seem to be convinced that it's her. I'm sure she will take the back seat to Ares in the film, but I love the design that they came up with for her. I think the faceplate looks rad on its own, but it also adds to the diversity of texture amidst her skin and clothing fabric. And since WW doesn't appear to sport any green, Poison's color palette would pair well and give the display some contrast. Plus: a figure of a female that doesn't show skin and is an actual villain would be refreshing honestly.

Elena-Anaya-confirms-that-her-character-is-a-villain-in-Wonder-Woman.jpg

I bet this is what is under that prosthetic maskimages-10.jpg

He better be in true form and armor. They could have put kg beast in his uniform in bvs. Doomsday was cool but needed more spike bones, I want to see the character recognizable to some way to the comic accurate form.View attachment 319949

BvS was the DCEU's origin of KGBeast - He wasn't necessarily dead, and the explosion will have left him maimed - probably lost his hand and could therefore appear in future films in familiar costume.
I do agree though that Ares needs to be see in full Armour.

If HT keeps to the same schedule they did for Batman v Superman, we could see these figures next month. Teasers at least.

If HT keeps to the same schedule they did for Batman v Superman, we could see these figures next month. Teasers at least.

I really hope so...that would mean the BVS WW figure has finally been released :panic:
No way they would show anything before that figure is out. If something that looked significantly better was revealed you can imagine the number of pre-order cancellations. :lol

HT put the BvS figures up about three months before the film came out. With Suicide Squad, I think it was about two months. I'm hoping we get a couple of teasers, if nothing else.

HT put the BvS figures up about three months before the film came out. With Suicide Squad, I think it was about two months. I'm hoping we get a couple of teasers, if nothing else.

They could at least tease her alternate outfits and other characters for sure. Really looking forward to both the movie and the figures from it. :yess:

Cool on the Dr. Poison stuff now. My knowledge of Wonder Woman villains outside of Ares, Cheetah and Circe is small. And I guess, Giganta though I consider her more of a Justice League villain.

Will Hot Toys be at Toy Fair this week? If so, maybe we'll see something then.

Back