1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Berserker, Tracker and falconer straps are in great condition still!

Not the best cutting in that video, whoever made this cut out the part with the dying pred setting off the distress beacon that calls wolf. That is not something that should be cut. I know it would have been hard to cut around that scene on this ship with the stupid father and son in the woods thing. It just seems real obvious without it that things are cut out.

Wait if that is the case, then why did all the straps on berserker, tracker and falconer break down? I could not even understand why it happened to begin with as I keep the house in perfect conditions and they were well taken care of, I did not pose them or touch them ever. Does this new wolf even have fake/leather straps anyway? XenomOrph said they were all plastic.

Very true, exactly why the replacement berserker I got when mine was destroyed by my wife's friends kid while I was in the box(a month long Army training exercise outside of post) came with deteriorated straps that basically were like powder when I took it out to display it.

Very true, exactly why the replacement berserker I got when mine was destroyed by my wife's friends kid while I was in the box(a month long Army training exercise outside of post) came with deteriorated straps that basically were like powder when I took it out to display it.

Mine are all in good shape however I live in florida.

I'm sure you were pretty livid about that kid destroying your figure though. When I got my lost predator my girlfriend in a heated argument with me threw it on the ground. I got on my knees and yelled to the heavens next to where she threw it lol. Wasn't too badly damaged though.

Mine are all in good shape however I live in florida.

I'm sure you were pretty livid about that kid destroying your figure though. When I got my lost predator my girlfriend in a heated argument with me threw it on the ground. I got on my knees and yelled to the heavens next to where she threw it lol. Wasn't too badly damaged though.

I would break up with her in that moment.

When I got my lost predator my girlfriend in a heated argument with me threw it on the ground. I got on my knees and yelled.....

giphy.gif

There's really no need to destroy personal property. That's some emotional immaturity right there. Red flags for days.

Flex payment pushed back until February on sideshow. Not too fussed as january has been an absolutely mad month for things turning up on my doorstep. February is better for my finances and put some space between releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back