1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hands down the best predator figure yet. I am sure some of you don't agree, but the design and detail in this piece is second to none.

Its a yes/no for me. Yes Wolf is a fantastic design, love the bio mask, weapons etc. I do wish there was more “netting” coverage on his body. However I was never a fan of his thin little “non fishnet” legs. But yes a fantastic design and character (too bad he died)

Better than the last mutant version they did, but I'm somehow let down by it.

20770265_1009880535818959_6195732978187404980_n.jpg

Why?

Oh come on P! YOU KNOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING MAN! Way way better than the last one and even most of the newer ones... I bet you preorder it lol :)

Oh come on P! YOU KNOW THIS LOOKS AMAZING MAN! Way way better than the last one and even most of the newer ones... I bet you preorder it lol :)
normally i cannot resist buying an 1/6 predator, whatever branch it comes from. but it already happened with AVP elder (too ugly and silly looking), and i'm feeling the same about these images. will judge on later and better images, but for now i'm very disappointed.
the forehead is unique, but the face is so... generic.

I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just not clear enough of photos for me to jump on board. With the biomask on it looked great. I'm still getting it regardless.

I see,must be instinct feeling,but to me absolutely unmasked display however both appear great IMO either I'm too blind to see flaw.

I see,must be instinct feeling,but to me absolutely unmasked display however both appear great IMO either I'm too blind to see flaw.

I don't think you're blind, I just can't put my finger on it. Again, better photos might change my mind.

The last released AVP Elder SS cost USD250,so estimate something like that,thought is not increase but that might be too naive to say so.

I remember the good days when Scar 2.0 was $210. But still $210 was very expensive compared to the Berserker which was $170

I'm really digging what I see so far . [emoji120] can't wait for this to go up for preorder but I'm really getting a little worried that there actually going to reissue the same base as the old one .

I'm really digging what I see so far . [emoji120] can't wait for this to go up for preorder but I'm really getting a little worried that there actually going to reissue the same base as the old one .

It does look awfully a lot like the old one, but I'm not expert with that.

Need better pics but for the most part I'm happy. The sculpt is new at least. Close ups should be coming soon so we'll see. I initial thought the shoulders needed to be wider with the bio mask on. Now it looks great portionally but that's making me wonder if there is a whole nother masked head that looks slightly too wide.

I really can't pinpoint my problem with it. It looks good don't get me wrong. Maybe it's the zombie lights they have on it? It looks very desaturated of color.

And wait, I thought his left eye was white?

Back