1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0d0a359ac047b2b16d18081ee9fbf1f8.jpg

07d9e8d7d2174a5b6e8297bec4f11973.jpg

d2bc4107cd2d8153fa9874c5772d5a17.jpg

fbef08ba29f8d8101842b534194dc2ed.jpg

4dd78e0059d1b61ed86ddc120f266e1f.jpg

Great pics generalzod, thanks for posting! Looks awesome, can't wait for the full reveal! I really hope they include everything.

Was that respond addressed to me?

The non-distorted photo was in response to you and P., but the bit below was a general thought for the "career" Tsang haters who make a habit of lambasting the work (and the artist) simply because of the name attached. Sorry for the confusion.

I like those toyark pics, proportions look better at that angle. In a lot of the con shots his head looks oversized. I hope he comes with everything the old 1.0s had.

The non-distorted photo was in response to you and P., but the bit below was a general thought for the "career" Tsang haters who make a habit of lambasting the work (and the artist) simply because of the name attached. Sorry for the confusion.
i was merely agreeing that all HT predator torsos are short. since the beginning, before tsang, which i also mentioned. old predators had long legs, short torsos, , small bellies, wide shoulders, all in all gave them proportions of an anime robot. now they have better proportions but torsos are still short and figures are still too sportive.

I love this design so much, I think Tsang has finally given many of us our grail piece right here. no complaints from me at all, and the proportions look fine, THANK YOU TSANG!

This is the figure I've been waiting years for. So happy to see it's become a reality! All I need is Chopper and a 1/4 scale Jungle Hunter then I'll be set.

proportions look awesome!!!!! Keep this as the final figure! Just hope his face kicks serious ass!

proportions look awesome!!!!! Keep this as the final figure! Just hope his face kicks serious ass!

Going to have to agree with that things aren't perfect. Aim for the minutest detail all the time and something is bound to make it look bad than you originally intended. As long as it comes with a bunch of accessories preferably an extended whip included in them since I already have a wrapped one (thank you again by the way)! There's always room for improvement for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I found out about and consequently got into this collecting thing, back in 2015, I've been catching up with old releases and their threads. Retroactively taking part of the buzz, conversations, expectations, pics and reviews.

It's great to finally be part of it, live. Here's to Wolf.

Torso needs to be longer. Someone photoshop it and post it a million times on their Facebook. They did correct P2 Elders mandibles back in the day.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Back