1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-current-1-6-scale-hot-toys-collection-6.html

I’m actually at a phase where I’m trying to curtail the amount of figures I have, and just whittle it down to the things I really like. Deciding which characters I would consider accessories rather than necessities, etc. There’s a lot of universes and films that I like, so I like to have a variety and try not to put too much emphasis on one thing and try to just get the characters that I think capture the essence of that film or franchise best. Hence, why I don’t really have any interest in Preds like Tracker, Falconer, or Celtic, being that I consider them sort of secondary characters. I also have a fourth detolf on standby that I just need to figure out where to put. Trimming some fat and adding another detolf should thin things out a bit.

I’d like my Predator collection to look as follows, as these are the ones that I think capture the essence of each film:

P1 - JH
P2 - CH, Elder
AvP - Scar, Elder
AvPR - Wolf
Predators - Berserker, Classic
The Predator - Nada :lol

AvP Scar and Celtic.

Fixed !
B909-E164-7-A12-4-D7-E-B68-B-214913-CCFEC8.jpg

AvP Scar and Celtic.

That occurred to me, but being that I always like to display my Predators with their bio-masks on, the Elder not having his on provides some variety. Plus, Scar and Celtic are essentially the same figure to me, just differing bio-masks. The Elder like I said has his bio-mask off, and also has a cape.

Heres what I did to mine, thanks to juggernaut88's advice:

Pried it apart at the bottom of the canon, turned the barrel around, put some glue and put it back together.
I still need to add a lil bit of silver paint at the seam.
Thank you again for the advice juggernaut88.
ca348074511134c8a38734eb4c258c5b.jpg
6aaab510c1701dc2c12f13d8ed82c72e.jpg
e4f61c66731b6193d672522bbdf6f840.jpg
2c9cacbfa27a2ca1688d72946c699e85.jpg
c52f43a2b72c7d60b59081663fccc192.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was my first idea but i didnt want to spent to much time fixing and repainting that thing. Cutting and reglueing took me 3 minutes. No repainting required.

i think i'll either wait until they appear separately on ebay (to experiment freely) or better not use the stupidly looking thing at all.

So cut the cylinder or the handle? I'm still not clear on exactly what you cut. Some more details would be nice. I don't even have the figure, but i want to have it known before hand.

Received this beauty today. :) I am having major issues trying to get the second shoulder canon attached so I just taped it on for now. Is there a trick to attaching it like using pliers or something? Thanks.
The only other Hot Toys Predator I need now is the Elder from Predator 2.

God the details on this Wolf 2.0 are extraordinary. I am happy. :)

Edit: Well I finally figured out how to get it to fit properly however...as soon as I would try to make an adjustment with the canon it would fall right off again...so I just glued it on...problem solved. I never plan on selling this figure and I never plan on removing the second shoulder canon so I had no issues with gluing it on. One cannot tell it has been glued on so as is well and I can finally sleep at ease tonight. :)

Last edited:
Back